01-16-2017, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you have to have a specific tool to mod specific game eboots? Or is there a universal tool, do you even need a tool and I don't want answers to copy and paste but more of a process and explanation of how modding eboots works. For example I'm assuming it has variables like PC, would you just be able to turn up aim assist from let's say .3 to 1000 for an aimbot?
01-16-2017, 11:58 PM #2
Originally posted by akwolf907 View Post
Do you have to have a specific tool to mod specific game eboots? Or is there a universal tool, do you even need a tool and I don't want answers to copy and paste but more of a process and explanation of how modding eboots works. For example I'm assuming it has variables like PC, would you just be able to turn up aim assist from let's say .3 to 1000 for an aimbot?

what game do you need a eboot builder ?
01-17-2017, 12:19 AM #3
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
what game do you need a eboot builder ?

So you do need an eboot builder for every game? Say I wanna mod my battle field 4 eboot. Would I need to make an eboot builder?
01-17-2017, 12:27 AM #4
So you do need an eboot builder for every game? Say I wanna mod my battle field 4 eboot. Would I need to make an eboot builder?

Sometimes depends on what you want to do. You can or there might be one in here You must login or register to view this content.
01-17-2017, 01:15 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Do you have to have a specific tool to mod specific game eboots? Or is there a universal tool, do you even need a tool and I don't want answers to copy and paste but more of a process and explanation of how modding eboots works. For example I'm assuming it has variables like PC, would you just be able to turn up aim assist from let's say .3 to 1000 for an aimbot?

u can edit eboots with HxD if thats what ur meaning? u have to decompile it into a elf first tho with TrueAncestors eboot resigner
01-17-2017, 02:35 AM #6
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
u can edit eboots with HxD if thats what ur meaning? u have to decompile it into a elf first tho with TrueAncestors eboot resigner

Would you happen to have safe downloads? I don't wanna get any virus or anything stolen.
01-17-2017, 03:35 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Would you happen to have safe downloads? I don't wanna get any virus or anything stolen.

what do u want Downloads of? HxD is on google and most of them are safe, if u want TrueAncestors i can try find that for you?
01-17-2017, 04:59 AM #8
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
what do u want Downloads of? HxD is on google and most of them are safe, if u want TrueAncestors i can try find that for you?

That would be awesome if you could do that for me.
01-17-2017, 05:13 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
That would be awesome if you could do that for me.

HxD You must login or register to view this content.

Self Resigner You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo