01-17-2017, 04:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do I find offsets to make an rtm tool? Does it take mad skills and do I need any programs? Do different games require different methods. Also how does someone go about making an anti ban in an rtm?
01-17-2017, 05:22 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by akwolf907 View Post
How do I find offsets to make an rtm tool? Does it take mad skills and do I need any programs? Do different games require different methods. Also how does someone go about making an anti ban in an rtm?

netcheat, Prodg Debugger and TMAPI also help, Hex editor etc and maybe IDA pro
01-17-2017, 05:48 AM #3
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
netcheat, Prodg Debugger and TMAPI also help, Hex editor etc and maybe IDA pro

What do I debug? I'm assuming the eboot. How do I know which offset is which.
01-17-2017, 05:49 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
What do I debug? I'm assuming the eboot. How do I know which offset is which.

yes so u can find the adresses in memory and "debug" them or whatever
01-17-2017, 06:12 AM #5
How do I find offsets to make an rtm tool? Does it take mad skills and do I need any programs? Do different games require different methods. Also how does someone go about making an anti ban in an rtm?

Try asking You must login or register to view this content. or Dro.
01-17-2017, 07:22 AM #6
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L

Google "Cheat Engine tutorial". Netcheat is very similar to cheat engine. It's process of elimination. Finding an antiban is more advanced. Learn assembly language and get familiar with IDA pro if you want to make an anticheat.
Last edited by Legended ; 01-17-2017 at 07:25 AM.
01-17-2017, 07:30 AM #7
Originally posted by Legended View Post
Google "Cheat Engine tutorial". Netcheat is very similar to cheat engine. It's process of elimination. Finding an antiban is more advanced. Learn assembly language and get familiar with IDA pro if you want to make an anticheat.

So it's similar to modding on PC with variables it such?
01-17-2017, 08:08 AM #8
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
So it's similar to modding on PC with variables it such?

Precisely. For example, if you want to find the offset for health you search for the amount of HP you have. Take damage, enter your new value, and hit next scan. Continue this process until you have a few results. Once you have your offset, use the debugger to edit your value.
01-17-2017, 08:14 AM #9
Originally posted by Legended View Post
Precisely. For example, if you want to find the offset for health you search for the amount of HP you have. Take damage, enter your new value, and hit next scan. Continue this process until you have a few results. Once you have your offset, use the debugger to edit your value.

Do you have to create a pointer as in cheat engine or do the addresses stay the same? Also how would you go about implementing that into an rtm tool?
01-17-2017, 08:16 AM #10
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Do you have to create a pointer as in cheat engine or do the addresses stay the same?

Some addresses are dynamic and some are static. For the dynamic ones you'll need to find a pointer. All this can be done with NetCheat.

Here's a pretty good example

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo