01-17-2017, 11:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I'm new to the jailbreaking scene and I've got a 4.70 Rebug dex console , I've installed multiman, PSN patch and psninja but I was just wondering what I should do before signing into PSN, and then after signing out (just before turning my PS3 off)?

Just to avoid any bans !
Thank you guys!
01-17-2017, 11:37 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
Hey I'm new to the jailbreaking scene and I've got a 4.70 Rebug dex console , I've installed multiman, PSN patch and psninja but I was just wondering what I should do before signing into PSN, and then after signing out (just before turning my PS3 off)?

Just to avoid any bans !
Thank you guys!

before sigining in use PSN patch to spoof your CID, u can also use CCAPI to spoof your cid, then after you sign out u can use PSninja to wipe your history.

in this day and age i dont think it is totally necessary. i dont personally spoof and i havent been banned in a while

but i guess there is no harm in spoofing.

also make sure where possible to use antiban on the games that you are playing
01-17-2017, 12:54 PM #3
Thank you for the reply!

I hear people talk about disdainful cfw sycalls or something ? (Might have spelt it wrong) but then I also read if you do that you can't use homebrews until you restart your console?

Should I worry about any of this? Or just use PSNNinja and then PSNPatch before I sign in and after I've signed out?
01-17-2017, 01:37 PM #4
Thank you for the reply!

I hear people talk about disdainful cfw sycalls or something ? (Might have spelt it wrong) but then I also read if you do that you can't use homebrews until you restart your console?

Should I worry about any of this? Or just use PSNNinja and then PSNPatch before I sign in and after I've signed out?

I never use PSNinja, only PSNPatch, and besides, you can still use multiman/irisman after disabling syscalls.
01-17-2017, 07:05 PM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Thank you for the reply!

yes it disables CFW syllicalls making it look like an OFW ps3 to sony servers. and it will block some homebrews from working.

and i wouldnt worry its pretty straight forward.

Question Answered, Thread Closed. if u have any more questions feel free to PM me or make a new thread Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo