01-19-2017, 01:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I just bought a PS3 slim 320gb that's compatible for jailbreak. Can anyone tell me how to jailbreak my PS3 to DEX. I do not know nothing and when I say nothing I mean nothing. I do not know the difference between DEX CEX OR SEX if there is a SEX. DEX is for like debug or developer. I want to start modding gtav and black ops 2. Can someone tell me how to never ever get banned from Sony. Someone told me PSNPatch/PSN,Ninja And you have the correct eboot for bypass/antiban. But I don't know how to do anything about that. Everyone sounds like they like rebug so idk wt hell it means so someone tell me. Text me on kik - trailer_park_boys2.0 or just reply on here. I need steps on how to get the rebug toolbox and those eboot thingies. PSN patch PSN ninja and like antiban. One more thing... will you get sued from Sony for doing this? I don't want to have any beef from Sony like I don't want them talking to me or send me bullcrap messages.
01-19-2017, 01:56 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by xXD34DxS4MUR4IX View Post
Hey I just bought a PS3 slim 320gb that's compatible for jailbreak. Can anyone tell me how to jailbreak my PS3 to DEX. I do not know nothing and when I say nothing I mean nothing. I do not know the difference between DEX CEX OR SEX if there is a SEX. DEX is for like debug or developer. I want to start modding gtav and black ops 2. Can someone tell me how to never ever get banned from Sony. Someone told me PSNPatch/PSN,Ninja And you have the correct eboot for bypass/antiban. But I don't know how to do anything about that. Everyone sounds like they like rebug so idk wt hell it means so someone tell me. Text me on kik - trailer_park_boys2.0 or just reply on here. I need steps on how to get the rebug toolbox and those eboot thingies. PSN patch PSN ninja and like antiban. One more thing... will you get sued from Sony for doing this? I don't want to have any beef from Sony like I don't want them talking to me or send me bullcrap messages.

Well first, you will need an E3 Flasher. That is the hardware device you use to downgrade your PS3 to 3.55 OFW. After that, the rest is just updating to firmwares and putting certain files in. Once you get over the downgrading part, the rest is easy.
01-19-2017, 02:00 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Hey I just bought a PS3 slim 320gb that's compatible for jailbreak. Can anyone tell me how to jailbreak my PS3 to DEX. I do not know nothing and when I say nothing I mean nothing. I do not know the difference between DEX CEX OR SEX if there is a SEX. DEX is for like debug or developer. I want to start modding gtav and black ops 2. Can someone tell me how to never ever get banned from Sony. Someone told me PSNPatch/PSN,Ninja And you have the correct eboot for bypass/antiban. But I don't know how to do anything about that. Everyone sounds like they like rebug so idk wt hell it means so someone tell me. Text me on kik - trailer_park_boys2.0 or just reply on here. I need steps on how to get the rebug toolbox and those eboot thingies. PSN patch PSN ninja and like antiban. One more thing... will you get sued from Sony for doing this? I don't want to have any beef from Sony like I don't want them talking to me or send me bullcrap messages.

You need to downgrade it to 3.55 using an E3 flasher, then once its downgraded to 3.55 u can install a CFW "jailbreaking" it

Check out these links You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

litterally everything you need to find is somewhere on these forums, you just need to google search your issue and it will come back with information
01-19-2017, 03:43 AM #4
Does it work for 3001B?
01-19-2017, 03:50 AM #5
Kam
Does it work for 3001B?

No, it doesn't, unfortunately. The minimum firmware for 3001B is 3.60.

01-19-2017, 10:26 PM #6
So I can't jailbreak it?
01-19-2017, 10:28 PM #7
Kam
So I can't jailbreak it?

No, you cannot.
01-19-2017, 10:57 PM #8
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
So I can't jailbreak it?

Did someone tell you that you could? I hope you didn't buy it for that reason only. If you're looking for a compatible model, You must login or register to view this content.. Consoles which were once on 3.50 or lower can be jailbroken. I don't mean to be rude but you may want to do A LOT of reading once you're ready. Going from knowing very little, which your initial post clearly suggests, to downgrading will no doubt cause you all sorts of problems.

The following user thanked Elleusive for this useful post:

Kam
01-20-2017, 12:49 AM #9
I know gamestop is like a four letter word to most, but if you find a cashier thats "down to earth" they will let you look at the model numbers before you buy one. Best to do it in store, cause you never know what you will get online. I just told the guy I wanted to check out the model numbers because I wanted to replace the one I had with the exact model. He wasnt dumb and knew why I was looking and ended up giving me a hand and digging thru 5 different boxes to find a 2501.
Depends on the cashier and your excuse probably.lol.
Also if you go after a phat model, I believe some of those have NAND chips, while the Slims have NOR chips. There is an awesome tutorial on youtube, guy used to be Hacked Tutorials, but now his channel is "Archie G". He does a take apart vid, downgrade vid, and put back together vid, and he has a rar file that has everything you need for a NOR jailbreak. Just gotta buy the flasher and you should be good.
01-22-2017, 05:28 AM #10
Kronos
Former Staff

anything else u need?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo