01-19-2017, 01:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey if install PSNPatch/PSN,Ninja And have the correct eboot for bypass/antiban and play gtav modding but no abusing will I get banned at some point. I'm not stupid to go killing everyone in the lobby. I will just make modded accounts for people. If I do that Sony and rockstar won't ban me right?
01-19-2017, 01:57 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by xXD34DxS4MUR4IX View Post
Hey if install PSNPatch/PSN,Ninja And have the correct eboot for bypass/antiban and play gtav modding but no abusing will I get banned at some point. I'm not stupid to go killing everyone in the lobby. I will just make modded accounts for people. If I do that Sony and rockstar won't ban me right?

No. Just because you use that, it doesn't prevent banning. Signing in online with a CFW always has a risk. Those homebrew packages just reduce your risk of being banned. You will still be banned one day, it is just a matter of when.
01-19-2017, 02:02 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by xXD34DxS4MUR4IX View Post
Hey if install PSNPatch/PSN,Ninja And have the correct eboot for bypass/antiban and play gtav modding but no abusing will I get banned at some point. I'm not stupid to go killing everyone in the lobby. I will just make modded accounts for people. If I do that Sony and rockstar won't ban me right?

These things just help prevent it, NOTHING is a 100% ban bypass. R* and Sony will catch up and ban u at some point. all these tools do is just make that time longer for them to catch u.

Question Answered, Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo