01-20-2017, 12:23 AM #1
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, about a year ago I got console banned and stopped modding my ps3 and now I am trying to use my ps3 again and I dont know how to get my ps3 back online. My ps3 is on PS3ITA COBRA 4.50 DEX Spoofed to 4.70, is there any spoofs to get my ps3 online or do I have to install and new CFW because I could not Find any spoofs.
01-20-2017, 12:41 AM #2
I have always been told it is ideal to have the latest CFW. I use REBUG REX 4.81. I don't know what to do about the ban, but PSNPatch, CCAPPI, and Multiman have all had updates in the past 2 weeks. I would first update to 4.81 rebug and then install the updates to psnpatch, etc, and go from there. Maybe someone knows how to undo the ban, but console ID is the worst from what I have read, if its just an IP ban you should be able to just reset your router or use a VPN and you should have access if thats all it is.
Also dont forget to install a history cleaner like PSNinja.
I have minimal knowledge on this stuff, but want to help if possible. Hope I helped a bit man, peace.
01-20-2017, 01:47 AM #3
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by GreenManOSteele View Post
I have always been told it is ideal to have the latest CFW. I use REBUG REX 4.81. I don't know what to do about the ban, but PSNPatch, CCAPPI, and Multiman have all had updates in the past 2 weeks. I would first update to 4.81 rebug and then install the updates to psnpatch, etc, and go from there. Maybe someone knows how to undo the ban, but console ID is the worst from what I have read, if its just an IP ban you should be able to just reset your router or use a VPN and you should have access if thats all it is.
Also dont forget to install a history cleaner like PSNinja.
I have minimal knowledge on this stuff, but want to help if possible. Hope I helped a bit man, peace.

Ok, to get rid of a console ban you just got to get/buy a console ID from someone then spoof it. I think the worst ban is a IP ban it is the hardest to remove that ban. I do not want to update my ps3 because last time I tried the update stop at like 50% and sat there for 2 or 3 hours then I pulled the power cord and my console bricked. Anyways if I am going to update my ps3 I would try to get the latest PS3ITA.
01-20-2017, 01:49 AM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by neonninja View Post
Ok, to get rid of a console ban you just got to get/buy a console ID from someone then spoof it. I think the worst ban is a IP ban it is the hardest to remove that ban. I do not want to update my ps3 because last time I tried the update stop at like 50% and sat there for 2 or 3 hours then I pulled the power cord and my console bricked. Anyways if I am going to update my ps3 I would try to get the latest PS3ITA.

The latest ITA is 4.75 I believe. Switch over to Rebug, you'll thank me later.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele
01-20-2017, 02:00 AM #5
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Kam View Post
The latest ITA is 4.75 I believe. Switch over to Rebug, you'll thank me later.

Do I have to do anything like remove any homebrew apps, remove my mods and put the origanal files back? Ik I have to remove my spoof first and make sure there are no games in my ps3 before updating but i never updated my cfw before.
01-20-2017, 02:01 AM #6
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Do I have to do anything like remove any homebrew apps, remove my mods and put the origanal files back? Ik I have to remove my spoof first and make sure there are no games in my ps3 before updating but i never updated my cfw before.

No, all of that can stay on there. Just remove the spoof and you'll be fine :p
01-20-2017, 02:05 AM #7
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Kam View Post
No, all of that can stay on there. Just remove the spoof and you'll be fine :p

Dose my usb need to only have to cfw on it no other files?

The following user thanked neonninja for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele
01-20-2017, 02:10 AM #8
Put the rebug file in a folder. think it goes.....PS3/UPDATE/then update file named PS3UPDAT.PUP, you prolly gotta rename it. All your saves/homebrew are good, just update your psnpatch and CCAPPI and MM or Irisman whatever you use.
01-20-2017, 02:13 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
Dose my usb need to only have to cfw on it no other files?

yes only the CFW update file.

make sure your USB is formatted to FAT32 then have the Update file in the folders PS3/UPDATE/update file goes here. make sure its named PS3UPDAT and the file extension is .PUP

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele
01-20-2017, 02:24 AM #10
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
yes only the CFW update file.

make sure your USB is formatted to FAT32 then have the Update file in the folders PS3/UPDATE/update file goes here. make sure its named PS3UPDAT and the file extension is .PUP

Sorry for hijacking man. I forgot about the FAT32 thing and completely missed the usb question.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo