01-20-2017, 07:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have a Dex Cfw console, rebug 4.75 from what I remember, and I had bioshock infinite downloaded from de psn store and it doesnt work, giving me the 80010017 error.
If anyone can help me fix this please?
01-20-2017, 08:10 PM #2
Originally posted by AlexJkr View Post
So I have a Dex Cfw console, rebug 4.75 from what I remember, and I had bioshock infinite downloaded from de psn store and it doesnt work, giving me the 80010017 error.

Are you using a modded EBOOT for the game?

That's an eboot error. Most of the time on CFW psn bought games don't work. Just torrent it or buy disc
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 01-20-2017 at 08:14 PM.
01-21-2017, 12:38 AM #3
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
So I have a Dex Cfw console, rebug 4.75 from what I remember, and I had bioshock infinite downloaded from de psn store and it doesnt work, giving me the 80010017 error.

I have Dex ps3 and gta 5 would never boot up it would black screen then crash unless I had a modded eboot. I heard that games off the the psn store dont work on a cfw but I am not sure, to fix your problem I would try to use a modded eboot if there even are any for bioshock and if that dose not work or you cant find one you could buy the game or get a rent/borrow a disk copy of the game and install it with somthing like multiman but that would be the similar to a torrent.
01-21-2017, 12:47 AM #4
Vie
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by neonninja View Post
I have Dex ps3 and gta 5 would never boot up it would black screen then crash unless I had a modded eboot. I heard that games off the the psn store dont work on a cfw but I am not sure, to fix your problem I would try to use a modded eboot if there even are any for bioshock and if that dose not work or you cant find one you could buy the game or get a rent/borrow a disk copy of the game and install it with somthing like multiman but that would be the similar to a torrent.

You could've fixed your problem by going in Debug Settings-> Boot Mode -> Release Mode

Then it should load fine.

The following user thanked Vie for this useful post:

Dro
01-22-2017, 05:02 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff

status on your issue?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo