01-21-2017, 07:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I posted about my webman on the XMB when i open the folder nothing shows up ive tried to go to ofw 3.55 and back to cfw and tried to re download CFW still nothing. Tried to contact rebug didn't answer. My friend messed around with his ps3 and he fixed and ive tried thing too but nothing happend. HELP PLEASE, Thanks In regard.
01-21-2017, 07:48 PM #2
Originally posted by victorinho11 View Post
I posted about my webman on the XMB when i open the folder nothing shows up ive tried to go to ofw 3.55 and back to cfw and tried to re download CFW still nothing. Tried to contact rebug didn't answer. My friend messed around with his ps3 and he fixed and ive tried thing too but nothing happend. HELP PLEASE, Thanks In regard.

i would try and rebuild the database

On PS3, restore file system and rebuild database: Turn off PS3. Hold the power button until it turns off again. Turn it on by holding the power button and wait for two quick beeps. Release the button and you will be in the recovery menu. Connect controller and Choose Rebuild database
01-21-2017, 09:25 PM #3
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
i would try and rebuild the database

On PS3, restore file system and rebuild database: Turn off PS3. Hold the power button until it turns off again. Turn it on by holding the power button and wait for two quick beeps. Release the button and you will be in the recovery menu. Connect controller and Choose Rebuild database

i have done done that already still nothing
01-22-2017, 04:58 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by victorinho11 View Post
i have done done that already still nothing

is it enabled in rebug toolbox?
01-22-2017, 06:36 AM #5
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
is it enabled in rebug toolbox?

Yes it is

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.