01-21-2017, 07:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've changed my cid's, ones I had from other non JB console. I just changed my Mac address and it still tells me tempaory ban when trying to sign in. No error code
Please help!
01-21-2017, 09:29 PM #2
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Sailor
I've changed my cid's, ones I had from other non JB console. I just changed my Mac address and it still tells me tempaory ban when trying to sign in. No error code
Please help!

you might be PSID banned or your IP might be banned
01-21-2017, 09:34 PM #3
Originally posted by neonninja View Post
you might be PSID banned or your IP might be banned

Nah I have a few ps3's in stock and I set one up he same as my personal and it's fine signing in properly with my PS+ account from my personal ps3.
Also my IP address for my banned ps3 had changed Everytime I install a new MAC address.
I used ccapi to change my psid's. Maybe I did it wrong ?
01-21-2017, 09:41 PM #4
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Nah I have a few ps3's in stock and I set one up he same as my personal and it's fine signing in properly with my PS+ account from my personal ps3.
Also my IP address for my banned ps3 had changed Everytime I install a new MAC address.
I used ccapi to change my psid's. Maybe I did it wrong ?

I used irishman to spoof my cid, before I updated my ps3 now irishman wont work on my new cfw.
01-21-2017, 10:05 PM #5
Originally posted by neonninja View Post
I used irishman to spoof my cid, before I updated my ps3 now irishman wont work on my new cfw.

Changed: MAC address, CID lv2 and PSID
Not changed : console I'd eid and IDPS
Any ideas ?
01-21-2017, 10:07 PM #6
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Changed: MAC address, CID lv2 and PSID
Not changed : console I'd eid and IDPS
Any ideas ?

no I am out sorry.
01-22-2017, 04:57 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
I've changed my cid's, ones I had from other non JB console. I just changed my Mac address and it still tells me tempaory ban when trying to sign in. No error code
Please help!

use a different PS3 account, that account might be banned
01-22-2017, 05:33 AM #8
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
use a different PS3 account, that account might be banned[/ I used it on my backup PS3 but I'll turn on fake plus and try, thank you.
01-22-2017, 06:20 AM #9
Dro
i<3myPs3
Please help!

If it says "This console has been temporarily banned or suspended" , then you are console banned and will need to set a new, valid CID to your ps3 in order to fix.

If it says "This account has been temporarily banned or suspended" , then your account is banned and you will need to create a new psn account.

The easy way to tell if you are IP banned is by trying to go to playstation.com..If you are IP banned, you will need to change your public IP. This is not the mac or IP on your ps3, it is the IP to your modem/router.
Last edited by Dro ; 01-22-2017 at 09:18 AM.
01-22-2017, 07:19 AM #10
Do you disable syncalls

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo