01-31-2017, 11:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys Smile

For first I have to say that my English isn't perfect.

Since a few weeks, I have a big problem with my cfw. I get banned every day, sometimes after just 2-3 hours. I really don't know why, I never had that before. I use a lot of ban protections like WebMan (R2 + triangle) or psn patch but nothing works. At first I thought it's because of my IP adress so I used a hotspot but it didn't work (got banned). I only mod GTA with Serendipity, nothing else.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thank's
02-01-2017, 12:55 AM #2
Z0neyDanza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Hello guys Smile

For first I have to say that my English isn't perfect.

Since a few weeks, I have a big problem with my cfw. I get banned every day, sometimes after just 2-3 hours. I really don't know why, I never had that before. I use a lot of ban protections like WebMan (R2 + triangle) or psn patch but nothing works. At first I thought it's because of my IP adress so I used a hotspot but it didn't work (got banned). I only mod GTA with Serendipity, nothing else.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thank's

First of all do not go in to any homebrew apps while signed in (multiman, webman, psnpatch). Secondly, use PSNinja. Here is what I do to avoid ban and it's been working for me. When I turn my PS3 on, I disable internet connection. Then I open Multiman (in your case webman) and load my game. When I'm at the XMB screen again, I open PSNinja. Do the top 4 options then exit at the bottom. Then turn on your internet connection and log in.
02-11-2017, 09:29 PM #3
Godsless
I am error
benutz PSN Patch / PSNinja und spoof deine psid Smile
02-11-2017, 11:39 PM #4
montz
Do a barrel roll!
i got 5 cids banned in 4 days lol
02-15-2017, 05:11 AM #5
rangehe32
Do a barrel roll!
Some also say don't use PSN Patch just gets you banned when you do. I don't use it anymore, just PS Ninja
02-19-2017, 05:41 PM #6
They may have flagged your MAC address
02-20-2017, 03:13 PM #7
You're right bro, it was the MAC adress. I changed it with sen enabler and now no ban since one week.

The following user thanked Topic-Modz for this useful post:

Right
02-22-2017, 07:19 PM #8
Originally posted by Modz View Post
You're right bro, it was the MAC adress. I changed it with sen enabler and now no ban since one week.

Nice one
02-24-2017, 03:28 AM #9
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Stay away from GTA 5 The only game I got banned from I had to get a new CID.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo