02-11-2017, 02:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How many of you guys play online with different PARAM.SFOs or the game name changed in Multiman? I see a lot of people with modded game names like "Giving Lzzzzz on GTA Online" But I feel like when I used to do that shit I got banned in a month or less.

How many of y'all do it and how safe would you rate it?
02-11-2017, 07:09 PM #2
Striker
Big Sister
Originally posted by Lozasder3214 View Post
How many of you guys play online with different PARAM.SFOs or the game name changed in Multiman? I see a lot of people with modded game names like "Giving Lzzzzz on GTA Online" But I feel like when I used to do that shit I got banned in a month or less.

I have my gta changed for a good while never really had any problems with banning
02-11-2017, 10:47 PM #3
H4MZ4
Little One
Originally posted by Striker View Post
I have my gta changed for a good while never really had any problems with banning

tut pls
02-11-2017, 11:57 PM #4
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
How many of you guys play online with different PARAM.SFOs or the game name changed in Multiman? I see a lot of people with modded game names like "Giving Lzzzzz on GTA Online" But I feel like when I used to do that shit I got banned in a month or less.

I just changed mine gta to "Grand Theft Auto VI Beta" today seeing if im going to get banned
02-13-2017, 02:13 PM #5
Lol... this was supposed to be a discussion. I wanted to see how many people did or didn't. This is in the wrong section now.
02-13-2017, 02:17 PM #6
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Lol... this was supposed to be a discussion. I wanted to see how many people did or didn't. This is in the wrong section now.

i used to. but then i remembered i had sony employees on my friends list lol
02-13-2017, 02:19 PM #7
Originally posted by Right View Post

... O.O Lmfao!
02-13-2017, 02:42 PM #8

Never, because my games are on disc Sal

Originally posted by Right View Post

wait seriously?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo