Post: how doi remove my CFW from my JB ps3 and reinstall it?
02-13-2017, 01:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I used pnspatch and somehow my cfw doesn't work now. cant load games or anything so im seeing if removing cfw and reinstalling it would help how do I do that?
02-13-2017, 02:06 AM #2
Originally posted by HAREMKINGJAKE View Post
I used pnspatch and somehow my cfw doesn't work now. cant load games or anything so im seeing if removing cfw and reinstalling it would help how do I do that?

Just reinstall the same cfw. Besides PSNpatch disables syscalls.
02-13-2017, 02:34 AM #3
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Just reinstall the same cfw. Besides PSNpatch disables syscalls.

yea but enough towhere I cant sign in or load gta at all? updated all mycfw didn't work
02-13-2017, 05:22 AM #4
yea but enough towhere I cant sign in or load gta at all? updated all mycfw didn't work

No, it shouldn't prevent signing in.
02-13-2017, 05:57 AM #5
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
No, it shouldn't prevent signing in.

I cant go on rebugandswitch to cex to sign in
02-13-2017, 05:13 PM #6
The_Gazra
League Champion
I cant go on rebugandswitch to cex to sign in

If you are having problems download the same CFW you are on and reinstall it through recovery mode. Remember to remove any discs in the drive as the PS3 takes the updates from disc before USB.

If you are having problems it could be many different factors but if your saying it started from using PSNPatch that is unusual as it only disables the syscalls for the time the PS3 is on. Once restarted the syscalls are enabled again so it should work fine after a restart.

As for not being able to switch to CEX from rebug toolbox it may have something to do with you using PSNPatch before hand and trying to swap afterwards. With the syscalls being disabled it is risky to try and swap between CEX & DEX.

If you are having problems try using [url=www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-mods-cheats/800839-easy-cex-dex-conversion-flash-no-flash.html]IDPSET NGU TUTORIAL[/url] as that can swap between them both easily. However your best bet would be to use version 0.87 rather than 0.84.

Just remember not to use it after disabling syscalls. So restart your console reinstall your CFW then swap to CEX if you wish to. This would be the best way of going about it bud.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 02-13-2017 at 05:17 PM.
02-17-2017, 12:12 AM #7
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
If you are having problems download the same CFW you are on and reinstall it through recovery mode. Remember to remove any discs in the drive as the PS3 takes the updates from disc before USB.

If you are having problems it could be many different factors but if your saying it started from using PSNPatch that is unusual as it only disables the syscalls for the time the PS3 is on. Once restarted the syscalls are enabled again so it should work fine after a restart.

As for not being able to switch to CEX from rebug toolbox it may have something to do with you using PSNPatch before hand and trying to swap afterwards. With the syscalls being disabled it is risky to try and swap between CEX & DEX.

If you are having problems try using [url=www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-mods-cheats/800839-easy-cex-dex-conversion-flash-no-flash.html]IDPSET NGU TUTORIAL[/url] as that can swap between them both easily. However your best bet would be to use version 0.87 rather than 0.84.

Just remember not to use it after disabling syscalls. So restart your console reinstall your CFW then swap to CEX if you wish to. This would be the best way of going about it bud.

updating rebug 15 times seem to work but now irisman don't load and my accounts(I had 2 I was only signed in on 1) have been banned. when I go to irisman now it goes black and stays on. I end up unpluging the ps3 cause holding the power does nothing
02-17-2017, 12:13 AM #8
first 2 timesi tried installing new irisman it just said it was disabled and some funitions couldn't work now it just goes black
02-17-2017, 12:16 AM #9
The_Gazra
League Champion
first 2 timesi tried installing new irisman it just said it was disabled and some funitions couldn't work now it just goes black

Use Webman it works flawlessly that's what I am still using to this date.
02-17-2017, 05:04 AM #10
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Use Webman it works flawlessly that's what I am still using to this date.

I haven't tried it wheres the link?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo