Post: Getting My First Jailbroken Console on the 23rd, What Do I Need To Know?
02-15-2017, 02:02 AM #1
PeopiModz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great day so far! Smile

So I've arranged for me to be buying a Jailbroken PS3 Console on the 23rd (Feb). And the reason why I'm posting today is because this will be my first
Jailbroken console, and I'm looking for some advice on what I should do with it (fun stuff and necessary stuff).
So if anyone can give me some advice on what to do and maybe even drop their PSN name in the comments. Any help is appreciated!

Her is what I know about the console:

BO2 Menus are pre-installed as well as Jericho Engine
Comes with CCAPI, PSN-Patch, PSNINJA, and MULTIMAN
3.55 CFW
4.78 FW
PKG inject able
PS3 Slim
02-15-2017, 10:28 PM #2
Originally posted by PeopiModz View Post
Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great day so far! Smile

So I've arranged for me to be buying a Jailbroken PS3 Console on the 23rd (Feb). And the reason why I'm posting today is because this will be my first
Jailbroken console, and I'm looking for some advice on what I should do with it (fun stuff and necessary stuff).
So if anyone can give me some advice on what to do and maybe even drop their PSN name in the comments. Any help is appreciated!

3.55 CFW
4.78 FW
PKG inject able
PS3 Slim

Dont mod newer games and be careful on BO2 and GTA and always use a antiban EBOOT Smile
02-16-2017, 12:49 AM #3
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by PeopiModz View Post
Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great day so far! Smile

3.55 CFW
4.78 FW
PKG inject able
PS3 Slim

I remember years ago I always wanted a JB PS3, now they are extremely common lol. Anyways my favorite things was always game modding either it was CoD, GTA 4 or 5 those games are always the most fun to mod. just use the proper precautions before modding. My other favorite things was downloading games for free online and using emulators like SNES or NES.

My advise for CFW is stick to Rebug never had any problems with their firmware. Plus they are always up-to-date with the latest firmware. Also try and keep your apps up-to-date as well and try not to use any outdated apps.

you can find up-to-date stuff from the links or browse throughout our forums
You must login or register to view this content.
02-16-2017, 02:31 AM #4
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Dont mod newer games and be careful on BO2 and GTA and always use a antiban EBOOT Smile

Thanks [emoji2]
02-16-2017, 02:32 AM #5
Originally posted by Gryphus View Post
I remember years ago I always wanted a JB PS3, now they are extremely common lol. Anyways my favorite things was always game modding either it was CoD, GTA 4 or 5 those games are always the most fun to mod. just use the proper precautions before modding. My other favorite things was downloading games for free online and using emulators like SNES or NES.

My advise for CFW is stick to Rebug never had any problems with their firmware. Plus they are always up-to-date with the latest firmware. Also try and keep your apps up-to-date as well and try not to use any outdated apps.

you can find up-to-date stuff from the links or browse throughout our forums

Yeah, I think I'm gonna stick to rebut if that's what's on it, or switch to rebut because I never hear bad things about them, and thanks for the advice [emoji2]
02-16-2017, 08:24 AM #6
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ItzStaticModz View Post
Yeah, I think I'm gonna stick to rebut if that's what's on it, or switch to rebut because I never hear bad things about them, and thanks for the advice [emoji2]

rebut lol its rebug, try modding gta I think it has the best mods. Dont use hombrew apps online and dont mess with setting you dont know about, try not to piss other modders off
Last edited by neonninja ; 02-16-2017 at 08:30 AM.
02-16-2017, 04:33 PM #7
Originally posted by neonninja View Post
rebut lol its rebug, try modding gta I think it has the best mods. Dont use hombrew apps online and dont mess with setting you dont know about, try not to piss other modders off

Lol damn auto correct, and yeah I loved it when I modded gta with USB mods but I want to be able to play with my friends when I have mods, and yeah the one thing that I hear a lot about how to not get banned is to turn off your internet connection and sign out of psn, thanks
02-22-2017, 01:40 AM #8
PeopiModz
Save Point
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post

yeah, sony pays more attention to modders on newer games, and yeah the main games that I'll be modding are gta v and bo2, and also i think that the console comes with an antiban eboot, because the guy that im buying it from
uses menus on bo2 and he says hes never been banned, so im guessing he already has one, Thanks for the advice! Smile
02-23-2017, 03:50 PM #9
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
check thermal paste

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo