02-15-2017, 06:09 AM #1
Oozhh
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wondering if anyone knows that if i was to take the hard drive from my jailbroken PlayStation 3 slim (not working) and put it into another working PlayStation slim, would i lose my jailbreak? what about PSID's?
02-15-2017, 12:04 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Oozhh View Post
Just wondering if anyone knows that if i was to take the hard drive from my jailbroken PlayStation 3 slim (not working) and put it into another working PlayStation slim, would i lose my jailbreak? what about PSID's?

you would loose your jailbreak because its not stored on the hdd. aswell as the psid unless you spoofed
02-15-2017, 12:12 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Oozhh View Post
Just wondering if anyone knows that if i was to take the hard drive from my jailbroken PlayStation 3 slim (not working) and put it into another working PlayStation slim, would i lose my jailbreak? what about PSID's?

HDD doesn't save the jailbreak so yeh you would lose it, same with CID/PSID from what I'm aware.

You'd have to downgrade/jailbreak the other PS3 & rip the CID from the broken one with an E3 flasher (or similar) if it's not working Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo