02-15-2017, 09:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); how do i go about creating a new account on my jailbroken ps3 running rebug 4.81 .Still unclear as to what to do!
Do i have to run psninja and psnpatch* stuff before i create the new account
And also if i do have to spoof before creating a psn account will my psid and idps be the same next time i sign in
Any help would be appreciated thx

ps sorry this is my first jailbroke console lol im still a newb
02-15-2017, 09:28 PM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by sarra
how do i go about creating a new account on my jailbroken ps3 running rebug 4.81 .Still unclear as to what to do!
Do i have to run psninja and psnpatch* stuff before i create the new account
And also if i do have to spoof before creating a psn account will my psid and idps be the same next time i sign in
Any help would be appreciated thx

ps sorry this is my first jailbroke console lol im still a newb

You do not need any of that to create a new account. To make things easier just create a new account online and then sign in using an existing account.

You must login or register to view this content.

As far as PSN patch and ninja goes. You do not really need any of those either. Personally I do not use them and i have not been banned. You can activate PSN patch before going online if you wish but will not do you any good as far as modding games online.
02-16-2017, 11:24 PM #3
First thx for the reply but one thing that is bothering me is why then are all these people complaining about being banned????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo