02-16-2017, 11:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there ...iv just had 3 of my PS3'S ban within this week only to find out that ninja is outdated but neverless can someone please explain to me what steps do i need to take in going online,i'm running version 4.81 dex ...if someone could help i'll highly appreciate it
02-16-2017, 12:07 PM #2
Originally posted by Antonking View Post
Hi there ...iv just had 3 of my PS3'S ban within this week only to find out that ninja is outdated but neverless can someone please explain to me what steps do i need to take in going online,i'm running version 4.81 dex ...if someone could help i'll highly appreciate it

You must chage your IP!
I explain how to do it when u can´t change it by web (like a 192.168.1.1).
You must login or register to view this content.

What´s your CFW?
Did u spoof your CFW by HB?
Did u have your ControlConsole updated?
Did u use MultiMan, PSninja, SenEnabler or something like that?
02-16-2017, 04:18 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Hi there ...iv just had 3 of my PS3'S ban within this week only to find out that ninja is outdated but neverless can someone please explain to me what steps do i need to take in going online,i'm running version 4.81 dex ...if someone could help i'll highly appreciate it

issue resolved ?
02-16-2017, 04:31 PM #4
My IP isn't ban only the console which i now purchased CID'S but don't know whats the safe and new way of signing into psn
02-17-2017, 06:20 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
My IP isn't ban only the console which i now purchased CID'S but don't know whats the safe and new way of signing into psn

Did you use the same CID on all your Ps3s? That's the first mistake, your basically sharing your cid doing this

Use webman to spoof
02-17-2017, 06:24 AM #6
no i bought new CID'S for each console...is there a tutorial on using webman???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo