02-17-2017, 08:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to jailbreak my ps3 but i keep getting a bad dump with the same error
"CELL_EXTNOR_AREA 0x00 Filled Area 5"
I've tried multiple times but still keep getting this error. Is it okay to still patch it or what can I do to fix this error?
02-17-2017, 08:40 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by JustMan View Post
I'm trying to jailbreak my ps3 but i keep getting a bad dump with the same error
"CELL_EXTNOR_AREA 0x00 Filled Area 5"
I've tried multiple times but still keep getting this error. Is it okay to still patch it or what can I do to fix this error?

Do not patch with bad dump...make sure (if you use e3) that "clip" is sitting correctly. Or check your solder points.
02-17-2017, 08:47 PM #3
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Do not patch with bad dump...make sure (if you use e3) that "clip" is sitting correctly. Or check your solder points.

The clip not sitting correctly can cause that error?
02-17-2017, 08:55 PM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by JustMan View Post
The clip not sitting correctly can cause that error?

Depends..manually check with hex editor...what model you tinkering with...I would start with sitting clip and checking you have good pressure on clip...best to solder linker
02-17-2017, 09:05 PM #5

I made sure it was sitting correctly this time and i still got a bad dump with the same error. What else can i do to try to fix this error? This is the only error in the whole dump.
02-17-2017, 09:11 PM #6
Depends..manually check with hex editor...what model you tinkering with...I would start with sitting clip and checking you have good pressure on clip...best to solder linker

CECH-2501A. I'm using a coin and a c-clamp to hold it down. It's not too tight but also not too lose.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo