02-18-2017, 05:50 AM #1
Mxnsta
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I installed BO3 disc-less and when I try and play it, it says "Game Quit: No Request Event"
I've seen a LOAD of other forums with the same problem will leaving my issue unsolved. I loaded it through MultiMan and it exited out "Game Quit: No Request Event" then I go to /app_home/PS3_GAME/ and try and load it and it says: An error occurred during the start operation. (80028F14)

BD-ROM Emulator isn't even IN my MultiMan settings... Weird thing is I can load Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and GTA 5 through Webman (they are both copies)*

Also, before anyone jumps to conclusion, Toggle Cobra Mod is also NOT in my Rebug Toolbox, as seen it's supposed to be in the "Selector" menu, which it's not.

ANY HELP WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED AS I HAVE NO OTHER IDEAS.
02-19-2017, 12:49 PM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mxnsta View Post
So, I installed BO3 disc-less and when I try and play it, it says "Game Quit: No Request Event"
I've seen a LOAD of other forums with the same problem will leaving my issue unsolved. I loaded it through MultiMan and it exited out "Game Quit: No Request Event" then I go to /app_home/PS3_GAME/ and try and load it and it says: An error occurred during the start operation. (80028F14)

BD-ROM Emulator isn't even IN my MultiMan settings... Weird thing is I can load Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and GTA 5 through Webman (they are both copies)*

Also, before anyone jumps to conclusion, Toggle Cobra Mod is also NOT in my Rebug Toolbox, as seen it's supposed to be in the "Selector" menu, which it's not.

can u load it from any other back up managers? webman? irishman?

is your game in the right directories? dev_hdd0/GAMES/?
02-19-2017, 05:27 PM #3
Mxnsta
Save Point
I've tried loading it from Webman and Multiman , Irisman however I haven't as it just says "retro games" and has the game that I have inserted (disc)

And Yes, my game is in dev_hdd0/GAMES/

Thanks for the reply
02-21-2017, 04:06 AM #4
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Mxnsta View Post
So, I installed BO3 disc-less and when I try and play it, it says "Game Quit: No Request Event"

You should delete that back up and use iris man to back it up.
02-22-2017, 12:08 AM #5
Mxnsta
Save Point
Delete what and do what? legit never used Irisman before so :/ xD Sorry if I seem stupid
02-23-2017, 02:05 PM #6
Have you tried switching your ps3 boot mode into release mode then restarting your ps3 and then trying to load it through Webman?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo