02-21-2017, 08:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I'm jailbreaking my ps3 soon and was wondering what do I need to install on to my console in order to play downloaded games, Mod online games (bo2, gta v, mw2, etc), Help prevent banning, and basically just have a smooth running ps3? I'm planning on using 4.81.2 Rebug d-rex.*
02-21-2017, 02:58 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Finest View Post
Hi I'm jailbreaking my ps3 soon and was wondering what do I need to install on to my console in order to play downloaded games, Mod online games (bo2, gta v, mw2, etc), Help prevent banning, and basically just have a smooth running ps3? I'm planning on using 4.81.2 Rebug d-rex.*

PSNINJA, Psn Patch don't really see anything else you really need. Beware psn patch will make some games go black screen. so just use psninja which clears cache of using homebrew apps
02-21-2017, 04:13 PM #3
Unb
Do a barrel roll!
Hi I'm jailbreaking my ps3 soon and was wondering what do I need to install on to my console in order to play downloaded games, Mod online games (bo2, gta v, mw2, etc), Help prevent banning, and basically just have a smooth running ps3? I'm planning on using 4.81.2 Rebug d-rex.*

If I were you, I wouldnt run 4.81.2 because when I did my PS3 would freeze, its fixed now that ive went to a new firmware though... I run 4.75.1 and its perfect
02-21-2017, 04:17 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda

to help prevent ban ill just take all precations you can such as not signing into psn while in a homebrew app, not getting reported by other player etc.
02-21-2017, 09:49 PM #5
What about SEN enabler, Control Console? And another question What is Iris Man?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo