02-22-2017, 12:12 PM #1
narsink
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Good evening.* I have found the offset to where xp is located. But I dont know how to add it as a cheat in Bruteforce. I chane the Hex to FFFF and it wont save. Its in the frt file that gets extracted from the user data file. help please.I would like to share this information.
02-22-2017, 06:01 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by narsink View Post
Good evening.* I have found the offset to where xp is located. But I dont know how to add it as a cheat in Bruteforce. I chane the Hex to FFFF and it wont save. Its in the frt file that gets extracted from the user data file. help please.I would like to share this information.

pretty sure its server sided, but I suppose I could be wrong. I only tried it very briefly..have you already edited the value and seen that it is working?
Last edited by Dro ; 02-22-2017 at 06:05 PM.
02-22-2017, 11:20 PM #3
narsink
Save Point
Hi Dro, Im not playing online and yes I do edtior it and save it, but when I encrptyed it and then just to check my edit, I decryot again. but the offset did not save. and when I put it back into the PS3 its not changed.
02-25-2017, 12:26 AM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by narsink View Post
Hi Dro, Im not playing online and yes I do edtior it and save it, but when I encrptyed it and then just to check my edit, I decryot again. but the offset did not save. and when I put it back into the PS3 its not changed.

I think you have to subtract 10000 from the address when modding the eboot..

Maybe this helps

You must login or register to view this content.

I feel like there was a tutorial around here somewhere explaining this but I can't seem to find it...
Last edited by Dro ; 02-25-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo