02-23-2017, 11:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wish to FTP a large file, it's and iso, and I was wondering if I could play gta online while ftping at the same time. Is it safe? Are there any problems?
02-23-2017, 11:58 PM #2
Originally posted by ali6836 View Post
I wish to FTP a large file, it's and iso, and I was wondering if I could play gta online while ftping at the same time. Is it safe? Are there any problems?

i wont suggest ftp while signed into psn servers might increases ban risk of your account/console id, if you transferring a large file i would let the ps3 and computer do its job, if for some reason your ps3 froze while playing gta online and ftp a large file to ps3 it may do some damages to your ps3 or hard drive i maybe wrong on that part but i dont know, to be honest i dont even know if you can ftp while playing a game cause i never done it before.
Last edited by LiberationMods ; 02-24-2017 at 12:01 AM.
02-24-2017, 03:25 AM #3
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
I try not to do it too often never been banned.
02-24-2017, 07:37 AM #4
Originally posted by LiberationMods View Post
i wont suggest ftp while signed into psn servers might increases ban risk of your account/console id, if you transferring a large file i would let the ps3 and computer do its job, if for some reason your ps3 froze while playing gta online and ftp a large file to ps3 it may do some damages to your ps3 or hard drive i maybe wrong on that part but i dont know, to be honest i dont even know if you can ftp while playing a game cause i never done it before.

You can.

Originally posted by ali6836 View Post
I wish to FTP a large file, it's and iso, and I was wondering if I could play gta online while ftping at the same time. Is it safe? Are there any problems?

You're supposed to be able to while online and playing games, yeah, it's supposedly harmless. Webman is always loaded unless you unload it before you play with L3+R3+R2, so the FTP server is kind of always running anyway. Just make sure you're not modifying anything that's part of the game you're running or anything that the game is using
02-24-2017, 03:56 PM #5
Originally posted by Lozasder3214 View Post
You can.

You're supposed to be able to while online and playing games, yeah, it's supposedly harmless. Webman is always loaded unless you unload it before you play with L3+R3+R2, so the FTP server is kind of always running anyway. Just make sure you're not modifying anything that's part of the game you're running or anything that the game is using

Ok thanks for the info. I still won't do it just incase the information you have given is inaccurate, but most of what you have said is understandable.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo