Post: If i reinstall my cfw do I lose all data and games?
02-24-2017, 01:26 PM #1
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU I have a question lately I was playing deus ex and then that famous error "PS3 System Software cannot be run correctly" start appearing and saying something about 2.70 I was searching online and people saying that reinstalling the cfw that solve that problem so I here to ask if I reinstall Mt cfw when that error appears again do I lose all data and games?. Btw I am on 4.80 rebug my LV2 Kernel is on CEX and the Target type on Dex. Thanks Smile
02-24-2017, 01:34 PM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
Hello NGU I have a question lately I was playing deus ex and then that famous error "PS3 System Software cannot be run correctly" start appearing and saying something about 2.70 I was searching online and people saying that reinstalling the cfw that solve that problem so I here to ask if I reinstall Mt cfw when that error appears again do I lose all data and games?. Btw I am on 4.80 rebug my LV2 Kernel is on CEX and the Target type on Dex. Thanks Smile

Not unless you wipe/format your HDD in the process (I think).
02-24-2017, 02:14 PM #3
Hello NGU I have a question lately I was playing deus ex and then that famous error "PS3 System Software cannot be run correctly" start appearing and saying something about 2.70 I was searching online and people saying that reinstalling the cfw that solve that problem so I here to ask if I reinstall Mt cfw when that error appears again do I lose all data and games?. Btw I am on 4.80 rebug my LV2 Kernel is on CEX and the Target type on Dex. Thanks Smile

If you reinstall firmware the things you will lose are if you got a custom coldboot,custom psn icon,custom lines.qrc, edited xmb text like message box stuff like that, I don't think games and data will be affected
02-24-2017, 03:26 PM #4
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LiberationMods View Post
If you reinstall firmware the things you will lose are if you got a custom coldboot,custom psn icon,custom lines.qrc, edited xmb text like message box stuff like that, I don't think games and data will be affected

Hmm ok I will do that only if the error appears again btw bro do you know if I am on rebug Rex or rebug d-rex? Because i have the LV2 Kernel on CEX and the Target Type on Dex and the play says too that I am on dex and I am confused xD. Btw thanks for the help.
02-24-2017, 03:55 PM #5
Hmm ok I will do that only if the error appears again btw bro do you know if I am on rebug Rex or rebug d-rex? Because i have the LV2 Kernel on CEX and the Target Type on Dex and the play says too that I am on dex and I am confused xD. Btw thanks for the help.

You are on DEX cause your target type dex, Startup the PS3 go on rebug toolbox click information They should be on LV2 kernel DEX Target type dex but when you spoof your console your LV2 Kernal becomes CEX which is normal.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo