02-24-2017, 08:45 PM #1
Miaomiao
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello to all guys, my friend took a PS3 4.81 CFW, I wanted to know where to find programs to hack trophies we have filezilla and multiman, and also wanted to know if you risk the ban so that there are antiban, thanks a lot programs, sorry but I do not speak English, use google translator

The following user thanked Miaomiao for this useful post:

randy97killa
02-24-2017, 08:51 PM #2
Originally posted by Miaomiao View Post
hello to all guys, my friend took a PS3 4.81 CFW, I wanted to know where to find programs to hack trophies we have filezilla and multiman, and also wanted to know if you risk the ban so that there are antiban, thanks a lot programs, sorry but I do not speak English, use google translator

There is no Antibans for the Trophy Mods as it'd be at your own risk, If you want to risk not getting banned, Then you would normally have to use some kind of PSN Ninja or something that clears your history, But either way your still at risk on getting banned.
02-24-2017, 08:55 PM #3
Miaomiao
Save Point
Yes my risk I know that x recommended program to delete the history? and x programs hack the championships, where I can find them
02-25-2017, 03:47 PM #4
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Miaomiao View Post
Yes my risk I know that x recommended program to delete the history? and x programs hack the championships, where I can find them

Brute force and PSTrophyisGood used for Trophies. and Recommend using sen enabler
03-24-2017, 02:39 AM #5
Its simple
Use dual-boot OFW 4.81 for safety syncing the trophies folders
03-30-2017, 10:00 AM #6
hello guys i have a problem, I'm tired of being banned from psn, so I would like to dual boot to synchronize trophies on ofw without being banned, help me what should I do exactly to dual boot I will no longer be banned, thanks
03-31-2017, 09:21 PM #7
Originally posted by lumo88 View Post
hello guys i have a problem, I'm tired of being banned from psn, so I would like to dual boot to synchronize trophies on ofw without being banned, help me what should I do exactly to dual boot I will no longer be banned, thanks

Maybe try using Playerkp420 4.81 DualBoot?
04-01-2017, 12:07 AM #8
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Maybe try using Playerkp420 4.81 DualBoot?

I would try to .but I did not understand the process of using 2 hdd Now I rebug 4.81, you would get on a hdd playerkp420 and on my CFW rebug, so to synchronize trophies hack on playerkp without being banned
04-07-2017, 11:56 PM #9

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo