02-25-2017, 09:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone i have a very easy question. if i want to reset eboot, sel and elf files of a game(COD or Battlefield 4), it can be done by delete the folder game with file manager? and then start the disc game? (i can save my profile progress and copy after reset)
thanks
02-25-2017, 11:52 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by guerboam View Post
Hi everyone i have a very easy question. if i want to reset eboot, sel and elf files of a game(COD or Battlefield 4), it can be done by delete the folder game with file manager? and then start the disc game? (i can save my profile progress and copy after reset)
thanks

You can simply go on the XMB, go to game data utility folder, and delete the data for the game there. Then start the game and let it update or whatever and it will add a brand new folder and contents to dev_hdd0/game

if you have backups of the original eboot and self files, then just connect to filezilla and navigate to dev_hdd0/game/BLxS12345(your game region)/USRDIR/and replace what you need to..
Last edited by Dro ; 02-25-2017 at 11:56 PM.
02-26-2017, 04:04 PM #3
no backup this time ahahah. thanks for answer. last question. if i delete from. data utility folder i will lose also DLC?
02-26-2017, 04:39 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
no backup this time ahahah. thanks for answer. last question. if i delete from. data utility folder i will lose also DLC?

yea you will didn't think of that..

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

guerboam
02-27-2017, 11:00 PM #5
no problem. is there a way to backup only dlc?
02-27-2017, 11:19 PM #6
Hi everyone i have a very easy question. if i want to reset eboot, sel and elf files of a game(COD or Battlefield 4), it can be done by delete the folder game with file manager? and then start the disc game? (i can save my profile progress and copy after reset)
thanks

If I'm not wrong you can go to game data utility and delete the update from there BUT you will lose any DLCs if you got them installed, put back the disc in if you connect to Internet tell you to update the game you get the original eboot ect if that's what you looking for?
03-01-2017, 08:29 PM #7
Dro
i<3myPs3
no problem. is there a way to backup only dlc?

Connect to filezilla and go to dev_hdd0/game/BLUS12345(your game region)/USRDIR/ and for COD you will see dlc folders..Other games may have different kinds of files or folder names.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo