03-13-2017, 10:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I had my mod menu and Im on mw2 when I load mw2 I don't get a notification saying that my mod menu has loaded and plus my mod menu is on the right files and Along with the other file I'm on dex 4.76 and also what do I need to have my settings on rebug tool box I'm also new to a jail broken PS3 plz Help me
Last edited by Zilchftw ; 03-13-2017 at 10:18 PM.
03-13-2017, 10:22 PM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Zilchftw View Post
Ok so I had my mod menu and Im on mw2 when I load mw2 I don't get a notification saying that my mod menu has loaded and plus my mod menu is on the right files and Along with the other file I'm on dex 4.76 and also what do I need to have my settings on rebug tool box I'm also new to a jail broken PS3 plz Help me

Have you put them both in the right location?

The sprx needs to go in the tmp folder.

The eboot needs to go in the game, blesxxxx, usrdir folder.
Last edited by Sparrow ; 03-15-2017 at 09:38 AM.
03-13-2017, 10:46 PM #3
I did that
03-13-2017, 10:53 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Ok so I had my mod menu and Im on mw2 when I load mw2 I don't get a notification saying that my mod menu has loaded and plus my mod menu is on the right files and Along with the other file I'm on dex 4.76 and also what do I need to have my settings on rebug tool box I'm also new to a jail broken PS3 plz Help me

What menu are you trying to load thats giving you issues?
03-13-2017, 10:58 PM #5
Originally posted by Dr.
What menu are you trying to load thats giving you issues?

Um a menu called snow mw2 sprx if I can't use that one can you give me a mod menu? For a example
03-14-2017, 12:16 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Um a menu called snow mw2 sprx if I can't use that one can you give me a mod menu? For a example

Oh your trying to use Snow SPRX. Did you use the EBOOT that came with it and rename it to " Snow.sprx " in your tmp folder?
03-14-2017, 12:36 AM #7
Originally posted by Dr.
Oh your trying to use Snow SPRX. Did you use the EBOOT that came with it and rename it to " Snow.sprx " in your tmp folder?

yes look at the new topic I just made I have no clue if this can effect the mod menu
03-15-2017, 08:38 AM #8
I Have a Problem With Bo2, I Have a Mod Menu That Work For Custom Games But When I Go Online And Play It Kicks Me Out Like As Soon I Start The Match,Does AnyOne Know What's Going On???
03-15-2017, 08:40 AM #9
I Have alot Of MOD Menu And None Host Menu And They Work But As Soon I About To Start The Match It Kick Me Off Does AnyOne Know What's Going On?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo