03-14-2017, 04:56 PM #1
xSins
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i bought various CID's, all unabnned you know just thinking what could go wrong, spoof my cid go to sign in, BANG! System banned??

Help Please

Regards,
ManningCFW
03-14-2017, 05:00 PM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by ManningCFW View Post
So i bought various CID's, all unabnned you know just thinking what could go wrong, spoof my cid go to sign in, BANG! System banned??

Help Please

Regards,
ManningCFW

Are you getting an error code when trying to sign in, or is it just saying that your console is banned from sen?
03-14-2017, 05:01 PM #3
xSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Are you getting an error code when trying to sign in, or is it just saying that your console is banned from sen?

Just says banned ;( i have bought about 3 cids all private
03-14-2017, 05:04 PM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Just says banned ;( i have bought about 3 cids all private

Try setting the CID's via CCAPI as 'default boot CID' or whatever it says.

Restart & make sure the notification pops up in the bottom right saying 'cid set to xxxx'

Then try signing in without spoofing as a test.
03-14-2017, 05:05 PM #5
xSins
Bounty hunter
Try setting the CID's via CCAPI as 'default boot CID' or whatever it says.

Restart & make sure the notification pops up in the bottom right saying 'cid set to xxxx'

Then try signing in without spoofing as a test.

Already tried that.
03-14-2017, 05:06 PM #6
Sparrow
Big Papi
Already tried that.

Think you might have a dodgy seller then mate... would offer to test one for you but not at home at the minute.
03-14-2017, 05:08 PM #7
xSins
Bounty hunter
Think you might have a dodgy seller then mate... would offer to test one for you but not at home at the minute.

it was working before when i bought it 2 months ago, it was working fine, bought from him before.
03-14-2017, 05:12 PM #8
Sparrow
Big Papi
it was working before when i bought it 2 months ago, it was working fine just had to get new cids when i got banned now i bought these ones it stopped working so

Most sellers tend to reuse CID's from what I've heard.

Only thing I can think of other than a dodgy seller is that Sony have MAC banned you (vaguely remember reading this on another thread?). Have a search/google and try changing your MAC to see if that works.
03-14-2017, 05:13 PM #9
xSins
Bounty hunter
okay will do. will let you know soon
03-14-2017, 05:22 PM #10
xSins
Bounty hunter
Most sellers tend to reuse CID's from what I've heard.

Only thing I can think of other than a dodgy seller is that Sony have MAC banned you (vaguely remember reading this on another thread?). Have a search/google and try changing your MAC to see if that works.

Didn't work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo