03-17-2017, 04:25 PM #1
Oozhh
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So basically.. I did some noobish moves and tried using PsUnban after i got banned, to find out A) its stupid. B) it reset a bunch of settings and my whole system back to 4.78. running D-REX i updated to the most recent cobra 4.81.2. after doing so and updating webman now syscall cant delete, and psninja cant even replace syscall ether. My fan wont spin fast enough to cool off the system ether resulting in a temperature warning. not to mention my IP changes after almost every boot. not sure why that is, but its pretty irritating haha.*

my question to everyone is, what shold i do? would i be better to just get it re-jailbroken? Thanks in advance
03-17-2017, 09:43 PM #2
Originally posted by Oozhh View Post
So basically.. I did some noobish moves and tried using PsUnban after i got banned, to find out A) its stupid. B) it reset a bunch of settings and my whole system back to 4.78. running D-REX i updated to the most recent cobra 4.81.2. after doing so and updating webman now syscall cant delete, and psninja cant even replace syscall ether. My fan wont spin fast enough to cool off the system ether resulting in a temperature warning. not to mention my IP changes after almost every boot. not sure why that is, but its pretty irritating haha.*

my question to everyone is, what shold i do? would i be better to just get it re-jailbroken? Thanks in advance

Can you bring your system back to 3.55 cex? Only reason I ask, is to see if you can start fresh...
03-17-2017, 10:56 PM #3
Oozhh
Keeper
ill try. cant garentee a good enging with the not working fan. system peaked at 95 last night and shut down. oops. still works and everything though
03-18-2017, 07:41 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
ill try. cant garentee a good enging with the not working fan. system peaked at 95 last night and shut down. oops. still works and everything though

Please remember to quote the user so they receive a notification from you. In addition, feel free to quote me if your question/issue has been resolved sir.

EDIT: Fixed your prefix to Frimware Question.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 03-18-2017 at 07:45 PM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Oozhh
03-18-2017, 10:37 PM #5
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
So basically.. I did some noobish moves and tried using PsUnban after i got banned, to find out A) its stupid. B) it reset a bunch of settings and my whole system back to 4.78. running D-REX i updated to the most recent cobra 4.81.2. after doing so and updating webman now syscall cant delete, and psninja cant even replace syscall ether. My fan wont spin fast enough to cool off the system ether resulting in a temperature warning. not to mention my IP changes after almost every boot. not sure why that is, but its pretty irritating haha.*

Use IRISManager for Fan Control? As for "Re-jailbreaking it" not to sure what you mean by that. Your PS3 is already on Custom Firmware so try re-install the firmware again or try a different one if problem does not fix.
03-19-2017, 12:32 PM #6
Dro
i<3myPs3

PsUnban is a software that will replace your cid with one the developer has provided..
I can't imagine that working out, or at least not for very long because publicly released cids usually get banned within the hour..
So do you have a valid CID?

Have you tried reinstalling the homebrews that are not working properly? After changing firmwares, you may need to reinstall..
04-21-2017, 04:33 PM #7
Oozhh
Keeper
Originally posted by Eddie
Use IRISManager for Fan Control? As for "Re-jailbreaking it" not to sure what you mean by that. Your PS3 is already on Custom Firmware so try re-install the firmware again or try a different one if problem does not fix.

IRISmanager doesn't work ether. on opening it says "unsupported firmware or syscall has been disabled" then just wont do anything. I've wired up two more computer fans to the 12 volt output to attempt to cool the system off more though. its worked, but runs hot. unfortunately, for how stupid this sounds, im not sure how to reinstall the firmware, but i will see what i can do
04-21-2017, 04:35 PM #8
Oozhh
Keeper
Originally posted by Dro View Post
PsUnban is a software that will replace your cid with one the developer has provided..
I can't imagine that working out, or at least not for very long because publicly released cids usually get banned within the hour..
So do you have a valid CID?

Have you tried reinstalling the homebrews that are not working properly? After changing firmwares, you may need to reinstall..

yeahi didnt even get online with it. after installing i thought about how it could work and realized it would be just BS. I've bought a new CID to use though. haven't put it on the system yet.
04-24-2017, 08:15 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
yeahi didnt even get online with it. after installing i thought about how it could work and realized it would be just BS. I've bought a new CID to use though. haven't put it on the system yet.

have you tried resintalling your CFW, this should reset all the settings or whatever back to normal. once u have done this u can resintall or install CCAPI and change ur CID to get back online.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo