03-19-2017, 01:33 AM #1
chris1976
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i want to use this app to unlock a few games but i have not found one that works on 4.81 cfw yet any hope for this app to be updated
03-19-2017, 04:30 AM #2
chris1976
I am error
do anyone know of a new app to use know on cfw 4.81 to unlock psn games cause im having a hard time finding any that work on 4.81 help pz
03-19-2017, 11:31 AM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by chris1976 View Post
do anyone know of a new app to use know on cfw 4.81 to unlock psn games cause im having a hard time finding any that work on 4.81 help pz

I would suggest trying psnpatch. It is so much easier and more convenient..

Install the game
create a folder named exdata
put your .rap files in the exdata folder
put the exdata on a fat32 formatted usb flash drive and plug it into your ps3
open psnpatch and press (L1) to install your raps from the usb drive
play the games
03-19-2017, 03:20 PM #4
chris1976
I am error
thanks will try
03-19-2017, 08:10 PM #5
chris1976
I am error
ok i used the new psnpatch and it did not work for me im on habbit 4.81.v2 i download game 1942 and vaidated it then saved rap installed game then i opened the psnpatch hit l1 seen what it said it was going to do but when i went to game it said i need to go to play store any help on this..
03-19-2017, 08:15 PM #6
Originally posted by Dro View Post
I would suggest trying psnpatch. It is so much easier and more convenient..

Install the game
create a folder named exdata
put your .rap files in the exdata folder
put the exdata on a fat32 formatted usb flash drive and plug it into your ps3
open psnpatch and press (L1) to install your raps from the usb drive
play the games

You can use psnpatch like psnstuff ?
Last edited by UnholyTalonTSi ; 03-19-2017 at 08:21 PM.
03-19-2017, 10:09 PM #7
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by chris1976 View Post
ok i used the new psnpatch and it did not work for me im on habbit 4.81.v2 i download game 1942 and vaidated it then saved rap installed game then i opened the psnpatch hit l1 seen what it said it was going to do but when i went to game it said i need to go to play store any help on this..

The firmware may not be compatible, but I would assume the .rap is no good..You'd probably have to find a different copy of the game and/or .rap file..

Thats an old school game. You could also just get an emulator for snes or something, or I'm sure you can find the ps1 copy on the net very easily and not try to use the psn copy..

Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
You can use psnpatch like psnstuff ?

PsnPatch is a homebrew on ps3 for things like disable syscalls, spoofing cid/psid, and installing .rap files

PsnStuff is a shareware program on PC to upload and download games..

You can download the game(s) from PsnStuff, install the game(s) to your ps3, then use psnpatch to install the .rap file(s)
Last edited by Dro ; 03-19-2017 at 10:21 PM.
03-19-2017, 11:38 PM #8
Originally posted by Dro View Post
The firmware may not be compatible, but I would assume the .rap is no good..You'd probably have to find a different copy of the game and/or .rap file..

Thats an old school game. You could also just get an emulator for snes or something, or I'm sure you can find the ps1 copy on the net very easily and not try to use the psn copy..

PsnPatch is a homebrew on ps3 for things like disable syscalls, spoofing cid/psid, and installing .rap files

PsnStuff is a shareware program on PC to upload and download games..

You can download the game(s) from PsnStuff, install the game(s) to your ps3, then use psnpatch to install the .rap file(s)

Sorry i meant reActPSN. So you can use psnpatch like reActPSN.
03-20-2017, 02:44 AM #9
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
Sorry i meant reActPSN. So you can use psnpatch like reActPSN.

Oh ok. but yes, you can.

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

UnholyTalonTSi
03-21-2017, 06:10 AM #10
chris1976
I am error
yea i used psnstuff to download game and rap i'll try another game and see what happens with the next game i try reactpsn wont work on 4.81 thats why i was looking for another way but i'll try a another game and let yall know what it does...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo