03-26-2017, 06:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! Haven't been on NGU for a good 9 months now, just wondering what's been happening in the PS3 modding scene (Even tho it's basically dead)
Any big releases, breakthroughs, etc? What's been happening in the GTA modding community and COD.
Anything that's happened in the PS3 modding community in the last 9 months please comment! Even if it's really insignificant.

Smile
Last edited by Thatalbinofrog ; 03-26-2017 at 06:24 AM.
03-26-2017, 09:54 AM #2
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Huh sman mod is out.. cid generator got patched.
03-26-2017, 11:36 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Thatalbinofrog View Post
Hey guys! Haven't been on NGU for a good 9 months now, just wondering what's been happening in the PS3 modding scene (Even tho it's basically dead)
Any big releases, breakthroughs, etc? What's been happening in the GTA modding community and COD.
Anything that's happened in the PS3 modding community in the last 9 months please comment! Even if it's really insignificant.

Smile

well every cod has turned into ddos warfare, and gta5 is just fucking stupid

The following 3 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

Dro, Right, Thatalbinofrog
03-26-2017, 11:37 AM #4
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
well every cod has turned into ddos warfare, and gta5 is just fucking stupid

Sounds lovely
03-26-2017, 11:40 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Sounds lovely

yeah lol i wouldnt get back into it if i where you, i would get a nextgen console (if you dont already) or a good gaming PC (if you dont have one already). and possibly just possibly wait to see if there will be a PS4 CFW
03-26-2017, 11:51 AM #6
yeah lol i wouldnt get back into it if i where you, i would get a nextgen console (if you dont already) or a good gaming PC (if you dont have one already). and possibly just possibly wait to see if there will be a PS4 CFW

Got me a nice PC lol, gonna hold on to me Cfw PS3 cus you can still play good old ps2 games on it without the hassle of a proper emulator. Rip the PS3 nodding Scene lol
03-26-2017, 11:53 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Got me a nice PC lol, gonna hold on to me Cfw PS3 cus you can still play good old ps2 games on it without the hassle of a proper emulator. Rip the PS3 nodding Scene lol

lol it was rip 2 years ago when every 12vie on the scene went and got a jb just for the purpose of using a non host or GSC on bo2 i swear there are more CFW users than fucking OFW users these days.
03-26-2017, 12:44 PM #8
billaras211
I am error
My ps3 is an emulator machine now
03-28-2017, 03:04 AM #9
lol it was rip 2 years ago when every 12vie on the scene went and got a jb just for the purpose of using a non host or GSC on bo2 i swear there are more CFW users than fucking OFW users these days.

Eh, you can still get some business helping people with the BO2 plat, since it's impossible legit.
03-28-2017, 12:34 PM #10
Cod is so shitty now. Get booted every game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo