03-26-2017, 01:56 PM #1
bikekraze
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i admit im new to this ,but in stating that i have watched *and read about 3 days worth of tutorials and progressed fairly well , so the issue im having is not able to connect any rtm *tool to ps3 . yes i do have cex/dex ps3 attached to laptop, if anyone could point out what step im missing that would be great *thanks in advance.
03-26-2017, 04:52 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by bikekraze View Post
ok so i admit im new to this ,but in stating that i have watched *and read about 3 days worth of tutorials and progressed fairly well , so the issue im having is not able to connect any rtm *tool to ps3 . yes i do have cex/dex ps3 attached to laptop, if anyone could point out what step im missing that would be great *thanks in advance.

How do you have them connected?
03-26-2017, 05:57 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
ok so i admit im new to this ,but in stating that i have watched *and read about 3 days worth of tutorials and progressed fairly well , so the issue im having is not able to connect any rtm *tool to ps3 . yes i do have cex/dex ps3 attached to laptop, if anyone could point out what step im missing that would be great *thanks in advance.

Did you make sure Enstone ccapi was fully installed on your console? Click on Enstone ccapi to check if its installed
03-27-2017, 08:40 PM #4
bikekraze
Save Point
I can connect wireless no problem. Its estone 2.70. I dont know if that matters the "wired" way wasn't working outso i switched to wireless just can't get an rtm tool to attach
03-27-2017, 10:23 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
I can connect wireless no problem. Its estone 2.70. I dont know if that matters the "wired" way wasn't working outso i switched to wireless just can't get an rtm tool to attach

Do you have Team viewer?
03-27-2017, 11:03 PM #6
bikekraze
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.
Do you have Team viewer?

I do not know what that is?
03-27-2017, 11:05 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
I do not know what that is?

it's a program that can be controlled by someone else to help you with your issues on your pc
03-27-2017, 11:43 PM #8
bikekraze
Save Point
Yes but i dont know anyone who can do that. I hate asking for help , but its been really frustrating trying to figure everything out without asking.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo