03-26-2017, 06:49 PM #1
G MoDz
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I used this FW to get to 3.55 You must login or register to view this content. but now im stuck on it i've tried countless CFW updates also in safe/recovery mode. Rebug Toolbox also shows me that QA Flag is enabled, i don't know what i could to, please help me
03-26-2017, 07:03 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by G
I used this FW to get to 3.55 You must login or register to view this content. but now im stuck on it i've tried countless CFW updates also in safe/recovery mode. Rebug Toolbox also shows me that QA Flag is enabled, i don't know what i could to, please help me

Is your disc drive functional?
03-26-2017, 07:52 PM #3
G MoDz
Keeper
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Is your disc drive functional?

Yes it is
03-26-2017, 09:51 PM #4
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by G
Yes it is

reinstall the same fw
03-27-2017, 11:50 AM #5
G MoDz
Keeper
Originally posted by Right View Post
reinstall the same fw

I'll try and let you know what happened
03-31-2017, 06:09 PM #6
G MoDz
Keeper
Originally posted by Right View Post
reinstall the same fw

I reinstalled it andnwhat to do now?
04-01-2017, 06:52 AM #7
Originally posted by G
I used this FW to get to 3.55 You must login or register to view this content. but now im stuck on it i've tried countless CFW updates also in safe/recovery mode. Rebug Toolbox also shows me that QA Flag is enabled, i don't know what i could to, please help me

Try rogero downgrader 9.99. If that doesn't work pm me your skype name.
04-01-2017, 07:07 PM #8
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by G

1. Get on a downgrader, such as You must login or register to view this content.
2. Once on the downgrader, download and install this You must login or register to view this content. to your ps3
3. In the games column, select QAflag. Your ps3 should beep and restart.
4. Once your ps3 restarts, On the XMB, go to the bottom of the second column from the left and press (L1,L2,L3,R1,R2,dpad down altogether) and edy/debug settings should pop up
This lets you know you are ready to install a cfw. If you do not see edy/debug settings show up, then your disc drive is disconnected or otherwise damaged..
5. Install a cfw of your choice.

-
If your disc drive is not able to be repaired, then you will have to bypass to QA flag. You can do so by following these steps:
1. install this downgrader You must login or register to view this content. to your ps3
2. Once on the downgrader, open rebug toolbox and enable option "toggle qa flag", then select option "restart system" "hard reboot"
3. Once your ps3 restarts, On the XMB, go to the bottom of the second column from the left and press (L1,L2,L3,R1,R2,dpad down altogether) and edy/debug settings should pop up
This lets you know you are ready to install a cfw. Keep in mind this allowing you to bypass the disc drive, it will not make it work.
4. Install a cfw of your choice, or you may need to use a NObd cfw..
-

If you are having trouble getting out of the downgrader, just keep trying to install different cfw..eventually one will go through..
Here are some that may help you:

You must login or register to view this content.

04-01-2017, 09:13 PM #9
G MoDz
Keeper
Originally posted by Dro View Post
1. Get on a downgrader, such as You must login or register to view this content.
2. Once on the downgrader, download and install this You must login or register to view this content. to your ps3
3. In the games column, select QAflag. Your ps3 should beep and restart.
4. Once your ps3 restarts, On the XMB, go to the bottom of the second column from the left and press (L1,L2,L3,R1,R2,dpad down altogether) and edy/debug settings should pop up
This lets you know you are ready to install a cfw. If you do not see edy/debug settings show up, then your disc drive is disconnected or otherwise damaged..
5. Install a cfw of your choice.

-
If your disc drive is not able to be repaired, then you will have to bypass to QA flag. You can do so by following these steps:
1. install this downgrader You must login or register to view this content. to your ps3
2. Once on the downgrader, open rebug toolbox and enable option "toggle qa flag", then select option "restart system" "hard reboot"
3. Once your ps3 restarts, On the XMB, go to the bottom of the second column from the left and press (L1,L2,L3,R1,R2,dpad down altogether) and edy/debug settings should pop up
This lets you know you are ready to install a cfw. Keep in mind this allowing you to bypass the disc drive, it will not make it work.
4. Install a cfw of your choice, or you may need to use a NObd cfw..
-

If you are having trouble getting out of the downgrader, just keep trying to install different cfw..eventually one will go through..
Here are some that may help you:

My problem is solved but thanks anyways

The following 2 users say thank you to G MoDz for this useful post:

Dro, UnholyTalonTSi

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo