03-29-2017, 08:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just updated to latest jailbreak, yeah, I know many claim there is none, but I got my ps3 4.81 running new bypass that is NEITHER cex or dex.

What do I do to add aimbot to battlefield 4?
03-29-2017, 08:32 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Mefimabit View Post
Just updated to latest jailbreak, yeah, I know many claim there is none, but I got my ps3 4.81 running new bypass that is NEITHER cex or dex.

What do I do to add aimbot to battlefield 4?

wat

So you have some cobra ode thing or what?
Last edited by Dro ; 03-29-2017 at 08:36 PM.
03-29-2017, 08:39 PM #3
Duno, it's new is all I know, I'm not new to modding ps3, but am a few years out of date, just my luck I find the latest hack, with no tut's or anything to install, well, anything... Succesful install on ps3, or at least, the legit side still working, can play games etc, name of file I updated: TO GO BYPASS 4.81, any help here appreciated Smile
03-29-2017, 08:47 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Duno, it's new is all I know, I'm not new to modding ps3, but am a few years out of date, just my luck I find the latest hack, with no tut's or anything to install, well, anything... Succesful install on ps3, or at least, the legit side still working, can play games etc, name of file I updated: TO GO BYPASS 4.81, any help here appreciated Smile

Do you have install_package_files in the game column of the XMB?
Can you/do you have multiman installed, or a way to FTP or access your ps3's hdd contents?
03-29-2017, 08:49 PM #5
I just installed TO GO BYPASS 4.81.rar to begin with from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Now being so out of date... to answer your question(s)

No, not yet, this is why I'm asking what next Smile
03-29-2017, 09:06 PM #6
Dro
i<3myPs3
I just installed TO GO BYPASS 4.81.rar to begin with from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Now being so out of date... to answer your question(s)

No, not yet, this is why I'm asking what next Smile

It's not really a jailbreak, just a method to play backup games..

If you can't install package files to your ps3, and can't access the contents of your hdd, then you can't really get into much and can't install mods such as sprx or use RTM tools..let alone connect anything to your ps3 to try to make some yourself..

but, I could be wrong. Maybe you need to mix backup methods with other backup methods to get some mods. No idea really. Maybe it is possible idk..

I don't really understand how they add games with that method, but, if you can install backup games, I would think some eboot mods may work for you, although, I'm not sure if people can add aimbot to an eboot..

Also, I'm not sure if there is a publicly released aimbot for bf4...

and then theres banning..theres a thread around here somewhere explaining some reasons why you should not mod on ofw...but i can't find it atm..
Last edited by Dro ; 03-29-2017 at 09:13 PM.
03-29-2017, 09:13 PM #7
Hmm.. Seeing CFW made me think this is like a new jb, as it states Injecting CFW, (Custom Firmware) games into a console without cfw... away to check if this allows me to install pkg, got a nice new usb stick ready for any simple tut's, any suggestions or a tut to get me re-started?
03-29-2017, 09:25 PM #8
Dro
i<3myPs3
Hmm.. Seeing CFW made me think this is like a new jb, as it states Injecting CFW, (Custom Firmware) games into a console without cfw... away to check if this allows me to install pkg, got a nice new usb stick ready for any simple tut's, any suggestions or a tut to get me re-started?

I'm pretty sure they just mean pirated games.

To install pkg files:

Place the .pkg file on the root of a fat32 formatted usb flash drive.
Plug it into your ps3's usb slot
On the XMB, go to the games column. Select the option "install_package_files"
Navigate to your pkg and select it to install
03-29-2017, 09:27 PM #9
It's a demo firmware, on/off switchable by a button combo on security tab, ah well, away to look for a tut with no 'offers' lol
03-29-2017, 09:29 PM #10
Originally posted by Dro View Post
I'm pretty sure they just mean pirated games.

To install pkg files:

Place the .pkg file on the root of a fat32 formatted usb flash drive.
Plug it into your ps3's usb slot
On the XMB, go to the games column. Select the option "install_package_files"
Navigate to your pkg and select it to install

Thankin you, I'll give it a bash, just getting re-started lol... gimme half an hour and I'll have it doin whit I need, so sick of those lamer gamers lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo