04-23-2017, 05:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i recently went to go on my jailbreak today and for some reason it wont play any games it just goes to a black screen.. ive tried playing my games from the disk and multiman as well as switch the settings to internal via multiman and this hasnt helped. please if anyone knows what i can do to fix this please let me know*
04-23-2017, 06:28 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by nickshirley2017 View Post
i recently went to go on my jailbreak today and for some reason it wont play any games it just goes to a black screen.. ive tried playing my games from the disk and multiman as well as switch the settings to internal via multiman and this hasnt helped. please if anyone knows what i can do to fix this please let me know*

wrong section
04-23-2017, 06:38 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Right View Post
wrong section

No worries, fixed.
04-23-2017, 10:49 PM #4
Yaa
Depressed
Are the disc messing it up too or is it just downloaded games?
04-24-2017, 05:26 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
i recently went to go on my jailbreak today and for some reason it wont play any games it just goes to a black screen.. ive tried playing my games from the disk and multiman as well as switch the settings to internal via multiman and this hasnt helped. please if anyone knows what i can do to fix this please let me know*

Just reminding you since he forgot sir.

Originally posted by NickxD View Post
Are the disc messing it up too or is it just downloaded games?

You forgot to quote the user sir.
04-24-2017, 05:28 AM #6
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Just reminding you since he forgot sir.

You forgot to quote the user sir.

I just remembered hahaha smh for me right lmao.
04-24-2017, 05:44 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
I just remembered hahaha smh for me right lmao.

No worries, everyone does it once in a while. I'm guilty as well Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Yaa
04-24-2017, 05:45 AM #8
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
No worries, everyone does it once in a while. I'm guilty as well Upside Down Happy

Hahaha, Bet everyone does mistakes or forgets no worries, anyway Congrats on Content man, Must be dope asf to be a staff here. Smile

The following user thanked Yaa for this useful post:

Hydrogen
04-24-2017, 07:57 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff

in what directorys are the games located? do you have any mods on them? did u download them or cppy them from a disc?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo