Post: Does modding gta v 5 online really require a jailbreak?
04-25-2017, 03:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There are numerous videos on youtube showing how to get a mod menu for gta v online that requires no jailbreak only a usb and on OFW...is this possible without getting banned?*
04-25-2017, 03:35 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by EYE
Them videos get people to watch the video and view count up.. you need a jailbreak to modify gta online.

I see my monitor on your signature McCoy

Originally posted by Tashadecarmo View Post
There are numerous videos on youtube showing how to get a mod menu for gta v online that requires no jailbreak only a usb and on OFW...is this possible without getting banned?*

You could use a USB to mod single player, or some game saves, but for full access to modding yes, you do need a PS3 running on a jailbreak. USB one would sometimes get you banned due to R* having strong security know a days.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

SQUID-EYE
04-25-2017, 05:24 PM #3
Originally posted by EYE
Them videos get people to watch the video and view count up.. you need a jailbreak to modify gta online.

figured.... okay i also heard in order to jailbreak ps3 you need to dowgrade to 3.55 is this true? and if so is it possible to jailbreak without e3 flasher? and do you know of a legit source?
04-25-2017, 05:25 PM #4
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I see my monitor on your signature McCoy

You could use a USB to mod single player, or some game saves, but for full access to modding yes, you do need a PS3 running on a jailbreak. USB one would sometimes get you banned due to R* having strong security know a days.

is there a way to jailbreak without having to take apart ps3 and without a flasher?
04-25-2017, 05:26 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
is there a way to jailbreak without having to take apart ps3 and without a flasher?

Yeah, if the PS3 is running on 3.55 already you can do it without the E3 Flasher, and all you'll need is a USB with the correct directory names and bam, just simply update the modified .pup files onto your PS3 and update to a CFW.

Tashadecarmo
04-25-2017, 05:29 PM #6
Yeah, if the PS3 is running on 3.55 already you can do it without the E3 Flasher, and all you'll need is a USB with the correct directory names and bam, just simply update the modified .pup files onto your PS3 and update to a CFW.

okay great thanks for the info, and one last thing cuz i feel like im buggung u ... im on 4.81 do you know a legit source where i can downgrade to 3.55?
04-25-2017, 05:30 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
okay great thanks for the info, and one last thing cuz i feel like im buggung u ... im on 4.81 do you know a legit source where i can downgrade to 3.55?

Depends, what model is your PS3? Phat version, Slim, or super slim?
04-25-2017, 05:32 PM #8
Depends, what model is your PS3? Phat version, Slim, or super slim?

my ps3 is the slim version
04-25-2017, 05:35 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
my ps3 is the slim version

Read through this, You must login or register to view this content.

Find the model and stuff. You can see if it is compatible on downgrading.

Tashadecarmo
04-25-2017, 05:37 PM #10
Read through this, You must login or register to view this content.

Find the model and stuff. You can see if it is compatible on downgrading.

okay thanks alot Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo