04-27-2017, 07:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I'm in need of some assistance with Services/Information concerning XBM/CFW ect.

I'm a bit of a newbie to the PS3 hacking & modding yet I'm​ hooked lol.
It started with rooting Android devices, at the time I didn't know what for I didn't understand what it would do yet I was determined to accomplish getting granted root permission. Then I discovered "home-brewedology" as well as "Muti-man" "Rebug" ect. for PS3. Throughout my research I understood that there was a lot more files, codes, forums & resources as well as risk seeing is how I would be screwed if I
umm..(Ok for Android they call it "Brick" "Bricking" the device) but I don't know what's its called when you break your PS3. From what I understood from researching, YouTube, articles & forums is that I would need to jailbreak the console in order to install the package file installer. I'm not sure if that's true so I'm reaching out to the experts for any and all information and guidance....

Wanted to give credit to the hard work and dedication
Its not under-looked..... Keep it up

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated and listened​ to.

Best regards. Sonny Lee

Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 04-27-2017 at 09:12 PM.
04-27-2017, 09:11 PM #2
Originally posted by Sonnylee917 View Post
Hello I'm in need of some assistance with Services/Information concerning XBM/CFW ect.

It started with rooting Android devices, at the time I didn't know what for I didn't understand what it would do yet I was determined to accomplish getting granted root permission. Then I discovered "home-brewedology" as well as "Muti-man" "Rebug" ect. for PS3. Throughout my research I understood that there was a lot more files, codes, forums & resources as well as risk seeing is how I would be screwed if I
umm..(Ok for Android they call it "Brick" "Bricking" the device) but I don't know what's its called when you break your PS3. From what I understood from researching, YouTube, articles & forums is that I would need to jailbreak the console in order to install the package file installer. I'm not sure if that's true so I'm reaching out to the experts for any and all information and guidance....

Best regards. Sonny Lee

If you break your ps3 its just broke. But if you do something like brick the ps3 doing updates that's called Bricking your Ps3 console). As for jail breaking you would need to jailbreak the PS3 console in order to get access to package files and transfer files and mod games.

Any other questions feel free to ask away Smile
04-28-2017, 04:24 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Sonnylee917 View Post
Hello I'm in need of some assistance with Services/Information concerning XBM/CFW ect.

Best regards. Sonny Lee

Here are two threads you can look into Bro

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

These are older threads but they can definitely get you started.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo