04-27-2017, 10:46 PM #1
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im finding it hard to get host in bo1 so i can host modded lobbies and such my connection is based off of tmapi with a moderate connection around 3000kb speed ? if anyone can help that would be amazing thank you
04-28-2017, 01:00 AM #2
Essencial
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by gwinn2 View Post
Im finding it hard to get host in bo1 so i can host modded lobbies and such my connection is based off of tmapi with a moderate connection around 3000kb speed ? if anyone can help that would be amazing thank you

Open up your NAT type and you shouldn't have any problems with getting players.
04-28-2017, 03:15 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Im finding it hard to get host in bo1 so i can host modded lobbies and such my connection is based off of tmapi with a moderate connection around 3000kb speed ? if anyone can help that would be amazing thank you

Try using Force Host with a Wired Connection + TMAPI, you'll always get host non-stop.
04-28-2017, 05:21 AM #4
SuperHQ
Pokemon Trainer

use the force host NickBeHaxing release and get into party with friend should work fine

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo