05-03-2017, 02:10 AM #1
oblx
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For some reason now I freeze a lot quicker. Before I don't really freeze and I could play hours long. Now on most games I play I freeze. What could be the problem? If I do have to upgrade how do I do it
05-06-2017, 05:10 PM #11
oblx
Gym leader
Originally posted by DehzifyCFW View Post
Go To REBUG 4.75.3 Best FW Going! Make Sure Its DEX!

Go to You must login or register to view this content.

I am on that firmware maybe it's the game that's freezing me then? I just noticed that it happens on a lot of games that don't often freeze me much
05-06-2017, 07:03 PM #12
xSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by oblx View Post
I am on that firmware maybe it's the game that's freezing me then? I just noticed that it happens on a lot of games that don't often freeze me much

have you tried changing EBOOT to a debug EBOOT?
05-08-2017, 02:50 PM #13
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
For some reason now I freeze a lot quicker. Before I don't really freeze and I could play hours long. Now on most games I play I freeze. What could be the problem? If I do have to upgrade how do I do it

you should go on PS3 Ita, i never really have a problem with ita tbh
05-08-2017, 03:00 PM #14
Sparrow
Big Papi
For some reason now I freeze a lot quicker. Before I don't really freeze and I could play hours long. Now on most games I play I freeze. What could be the problem? If I do have to upgrade how do I do it

Upgrading's as easy as installing the newer version over your current one.

& I've not had any problems (yet) with the latest REBUG... Just with my PS3 being on it's last legs lel

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo