05-03-2017, 02:10 AM #1
oblx
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For some reason now I freeze a lot quicker. Before I don't really freeze and I could play hours long. Now on most games I play I freeze. What could be the problem? If I do have to upgrade how do I do it
05-03-2017, 05:03 AM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
I suggest trying to Restore your File System, it usually fixes a lot of issues. It doesn't hurt to update your system either, you just have to update via USB like normally. If you still experience issues afterwards, it could be a hard drive problem.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dynamite for this useful post:

Dro, UnholyTalonTSi
05-04-2017, 04:20 PM #3
oblx
Gym leader
Originally posted by dynamite298 View Post
I suggest trying to Restore your File System, it usually fixes a lot of issues. It doesn't hurt to update your system either, you just have to update via USB like normally. If you still experience issues afterwards, it could be a hard drive problem.

OK and if I restore will I lose everything OK my ps3 ? (Tools,cfw, games)
05-04-2017, 07:06 PM #4
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by oblx View Post
OK and if I restore will I lose everything OK my ps3 ? (Tools,cfw, games)

No, you will not lose anything if you Restore your File System. Refer to this: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Dynamite for this useful post:

UnholyTalonTSi
05-04-2017, 11:16 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
For some reason now I freeze a lot quicker. Before I don't really freeze and I could play hours long. Now on most games I play I freeze. What could be the problem? If I do have to upgrade how do I do it

update to 4.80 or 4.81
05-06-2017, 12:59 AM #6
For some reason now I freeze a lot quicker. Before I don't really freeze and I could play hours long. Now on most games I play I freeze. What could be the problem? If I do have to upgrade how do I do it

I would rebuild database and then restore file system, if you still have same problem, just pm me.
05-06-2017, 02:18 AM #7
oblx
Gym leader
Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
I would rebuild database and then restore file system, if you still have same problem, just pm me.

Hey you're in my lobby right now on mw3 infected lol, but as far as problems not yet...
05-06-2017, 05:07 AM #8
oblx
Gym leader
Originally posted by dynamite298 View Post

Keep in mind that i bought this ps3 on 4.75.3 so I have no experience in upgrading, so I just find the cfw put it on my USB and go to package files?
05-06-2017, 05:11 AM #9
oblx
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dr.
update to 4.80 or 4.81

where do I find that update ?
05-06-2017, 02:47 PM #10
xSins
Bounty hunter

Go To REBUG 4.75.3 Best FW Going! Make Sure Its DEX!

Go to You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo