05-04-2017, 11:52 AM #1
GTM99
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been having a problem with my CFW PS3 since yesterday.
I was playing GTA 5 yesterday and I suddenly got an error saying something about parental restrictions. It signed me out of PSN and I tried to sign back in but it just says a connection cannot be established.
I have tried the following:
Using a wired connection
Using a bridge connection through my computer
turning off the console
Connecting to my phones mobile hotspot.

Each time I tried any of the above it just gives me a message saying "The key Information exchange timed out. The WPA key you entered may not be correct"
I am 100% sure I am using the correct password for my router.
When I try to test my internet connection it fails on the Obtain IP Address and gives the same error message.

I also tried changing Rebug firmwares to see if it could make any difference but I still have the same problem.
My current firmware is 4.81.2 D-Rex.

Thank you for reading and any help is appreciated Smile
05-04-2017, 12:11 PM #2
GTM99
I am error
Hi. I don't think parental controls is the actual issue as Parental Controls only block games, Blu-Ray/DVD and the PS3 web browser. My issue is I keep getting the messages I posted above and another message saying "The attempt to obtain an IP address timed out."
05-06-2017, 01:02 AM #3
Originally posted by GTM99 View Post
I've been having a problem with my CFW PS3 since yesterday.
I was playing GTA 5 yesterday and I suddenly got an error saying something about parental restrictions. It signed me out of PSN and I tried to sign back in but it just says a connection cannot be established.
I have tried the following:
Using a wired connection
Using a bridge connection through my computer
turning off the console
Connecting to my phones mobile hotspot.

Each time I tried any of the above it just gives me a message saying "The key Information exchange timed out. The WPA key you entered may not be correct"
I am 100% sure I am using the correct password for my router.
When I try to test my internet connection it fails on the Obtain IP Address and gives the same error message.

I also tried changing Rebug firmwares to see if it could make any difference but I still have the same problem.
My current firmware is 4.81.2 D-Rex.

Thank you for reading and any help is appreciated Smile

Check your np environment in the debug settings.
05-06-2017, 02:19 PM #4
GTM99
I am error
Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
Check your np environment in the debug settings.

My NP Environment is at np

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo