05-04-2017, 03:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello i have a jailbreak ps3 its on rebug 4.80 and when i try to push the Extisting account it wont further help would be nice
05-04-2017, 04:20 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by ZurgeMods View Post
hello i have a jailbreak ps3 its on rebug 4.80 and when i try to push the Extisting account it wont further help would be nice

CEX or DEX?
Do you have a valid CID?

If you are on CEX:
At the least, you will need to spoof your firmware version to match the latest Sony official firmware (which is currently 4.81)
You can try the latest version of SENenabler here You must login or register to view this content.
1.Download and install SENenabler.pkg to your ps3
2.Open SENenabler in the games column of the XMB
3.Select option PSN/SEN options
4.Allow SEN access and allow it to hard reboot when it is finished
5.After restart, On the XMB, go to system settings/system information and your firmware version should match the latest Sony official firmware (which is currently 4.81)

or

Install a 4.81 CEX cfw

or

Convert to DEX
05-06-2017, 12:54 AM #3
hello i have a jailbreak ps3 its on rebug 4.80 and when i try to push the Extisting account it wont further help would be nice

Did you fix your problem, If not pm me.
05-06-2017, 01:44 AM #4
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight

A little more information would help us out in helping you with your issue. Sounds like your "NP Environment" is not correct, go in Debug settings and make sure NP Environment is set to np. But i can't tell without more info.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo