05-12-2017, 11:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guy i recently bought a jail broken PS3 and i have been having some trouble with finding lobbies with force host on, i have change my eboot and installed Jericho engine could that be the reason why. my Nat type is moderate. the menus i have tried are jiggy v4 , predator 6.7, bossam . if you can help it would be much appreciated and i will give you money.
05-13-2017, 06:10 PM #2
Essencial
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by killer4362oo2 View Post
hey guy i recently bought a jail broken PS3 and i have been having some trouble with finding lobbies with force host on, i have change my eboot and installed Jericho engine could that be the reason why. my Nat type is moderate. the menus i have tried are jiggy v4 , predator 6.7, bossam . if you can help it would be much appreciated and i will give you money.

Try opening up your NAT type.
05-13-2017, 10:53 PM #3
QMT
Do a barrel roll!
yeah its ur NAT TYPE or eboot that u use
05-14-2017, 11:10 AM #4
Open your Nat
05-14-2017, 06:03 PM #5
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
hey guy i recently bought a jail broken PS3 and i have been having some trouble with finding lobbies with force host on, i have change my eboot and installed Jericho engine could that be the reason why. my Nat type is moderate. the menus i have tried are jiggy v4 , predator 6.7, bossam . if you can help it would be much appreciated and i will give you money.

Yeah Bo2 host menu mostly fail because of this reason but I did manage to find a menu with a decent force host. Check out predator 6.7 Tons of players connect when I use it, most wait time is 45s-3min which isn't bad compared to other menu's. Best time to play with other menu's is on the weekend and it helps if you have a party with other players; beside you have to under the complex intricacies of the game itself and work around just like cfw does to the ps3, no it's not stable enough in cases like this but it's worth it to try out what I suggest.
05-14-2017, 06:21 PM #6
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T

pm me i gotcha dude

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo