05-15-2017, 12:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I believe my PS3 is over heating and i want to heighten the minimum fan speed in Webman but when i try to it doesn't let me properly input the numbers for example if i set it to 50% *when i press enter the 50 turns into 5 so it basically removes the 0 this is an issue since i clearly cant have my low for my fan at 5% can/would anyone mind helping me out? (BTW I'm on Rebug 4.70)
05-15-2017, 08:05 AM #2
MessinBound
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by remixslay View Post
I believe my PS3 is over heating and i want to heighten the minimum fan speed in Webman but when i try to it doesn't let me properly input the numbers for example if i set it to 50% *when i press enter the 50 turns into 5 so it basically removes the 0 this is an issue since i clearly cant have my low for my fan at 5% can/would anyone mind helping me out? (BTW I'm on Rebug 4.70)

Isnt there a Webman bind to increase the fan speed? If worst comes to worst just enter the bind 50 times xD
05-15-2017, 02:16 PM #3
Originally posted by MessinBound View Post
Isnt there a Webman bind to increase the fan speed? If worst comes to worst just enter the bind 50 times xD

I believe there is but i don't remember what it is or where its posted i guess ill keep looking for it...has to be around somewhere.
also i forgot to mention my webman is really weird, as in when i go to the webman section in the games are it doesn't load anything like the folders don't appear not even the webman settings show up...so ive been entering webman from the internet browser this all happend after switching from ita back to rebug and turning cobra back on :(
05-15-2017, 03:05 PM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by remixslay View Post
I believe there is but i don't remember what it is or where its posted i guess ill keep looking for it...has to be around somewhere.
also i forgot to mention my webman is really weird, as in when i go to the webman section in the games are it doesn't load anything like the folders don't appear not even the webman settings show up...so ive been entering webman from the internet browser this all happend after switching from ita back to rebug and turning cobra back on :(

Check that webman is activated in REBUG Toolbox - or re-install the latest version of webman, fixed the issue I had with games not showing & CID not sticking Smile
05-15-2017, 11:32 PM #5
I got my fan settings updated to 50% but its still freezing..i don't think this is an over heating issue but something else now would you have an idea as to what might be causing this.
05-15-2017, 11:57 PM #6
I just tried switching the account and its not freezing so it appears the freezing is somehow linked to the account...im not sure how or why but that appears to be it . I suppose this can now be closed..unless someone wants to explain why this is happening Smile
Last edited by remixslay ; 05-15-2017 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Added bit about this thread being closeable

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo