05-16-2017, 09:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i have been out of the game for awhile. i want to start from the
beginning. how do i reset my ps3 from psita 4.50 back to 3.55 OFW and
delete everything?
05-19-2017, 06:40 PM #11
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Mitches View Post
Dont you forgot? Its been a while he didnt touch his ps3.
And you keep editing your post as I reply to you.
I dont see any steps on how to convert from dex to cex.

I understand it's been a while since he has messed with his ps3. I gave him the basic steps of what he needs to do or look into. I can't assume everyone's knowledge and sometimes i don't want to explain certain steps (or don't feel the need to, until they ask) . If they need more help, then they are more than welcome to ask for more help.

I edited my last post because I was in the heat of the moment and I don't want to be an asshole by calling you an idiot or using meme faces or saying something smart or catchy to offend you. I also added info trying to explain things better so that maybe you will understand what I am saying. I did not, however, edit any of my old posts to manipulate this conversation or my answers. They have been the same words the entire time.

Look dude...I can appreciate some constructive criticism,but instead of taking the time out of your way to tell me how wrong I am doing things, maybe you should put that time into writing up your own repair and actually help someone.
Last edited by Dro ; 05-20-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo