05-18-2017, 08:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I have a game, that isn't in /dev_hdd0/game, and I want to start it manually (as in, running EBOOT.BIN. Any suggestions?
05-19-2017, 11:04 AM #2
xSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ObeHaxx View Post
Hi, I have a game, that isn't in /dev_hdd0/game, and I want to start it manually (as in, running EBOOT.BIN. Any suggestions?

The Games n Your HDD Run by The Folder, dev_hdd0/GAMES
05-19-2017, 11:11 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Hi, I have a game, that isn't in /dev_hdd0/game, and I want to start it manually (as in, running EBOOT.BIN. Any suggestions?

Is the game on your HDD? could just copy it to the GAME folder, or if it shows up in a backup manager (Multiman irishman etc) then you could probably run it from there
05-19-2017, 03:47 PM #4
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Is the game on your HDD? could just copy it to the GAME folder, or if it shows up in a backup manager (Multiman irishman etc) then you could probably run it from there

Does Multiman show which games were in there? I want to keep this game hidden, for private reasons.
05-19-2017, 03:54 PM #5

Also the game isn't a backup, it's the game directory from installing the PKG. Just to clarify
05-19-2017, 04:42 PM #6
xSins
Bounty hunter
Also the game isn't a backup, it's the game directory from installing the PKG. Just to clarify

That is an update, you need to get the GAMES folder of the game (PS3_GAME etc.) in the GAMES directory to play
05-19-2017, 04:47 PM #7
Originally posted by DehzifyCFW View Post
That is an update, you need to get the GAMES folder of the game (PS3_GAME etc.) in the GAMES directory to play

No, it's a PSN game that I installed and moved, then deleted the game icon on the XMB. It's NPUB3xxxx and inside there there's USRDIR and all that.
05-20-2017, 12:49 AM #8
Kronos
Former Staff
No, it's a PSN game that I installed and moved, then deleted the game icon on the XMB. It's NPUB3xxxx and inside there there's USRDIR and all that.

If it doesnt get picked up by backup managers then i dont think u can mount it to play it
05-20-2017, 07:05 AM #9
If it doesnt get picked up by backup managers then i dont think u can mount it to play it

Well that's dumb.
05-21-2017, 06:55 AM #10

Well I've been busy researching how to convert psn to iso, and I can't continue because of an error.

When I try to resign eboot.bin to a disc eboot it says that "eboot.bin cannot be decrypted."

I tried two different eboot resigners and both gave the same error. Can you help?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo