05-20-2017, 03:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi again I recently got banned from my jailbroken console and the questions i have are,
1.* can i go back to official firmware and be able to play online with my console???
2.* if i decide not to put official firmware back on my console and drop back down to ...say rogero 3.55 will that dehash my console and will i have a new idps and psid???
3* if i go back down to ofw 3.55 can i reinstall my cfw without useing my e3 flasher again?????

The funny thing is i never even went into a multiplayer public lobby i only used my system to help people that got deranked in private lobbies

Sony is full of shit im gonna go xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-20-2017, 10:34 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by sarra
Hi again I recently got banned from my jailbroken console and the questions i have are,
1.* can i go back to official firmware and be able to play online with my console???
2.* if i decide not to put official firmware back on my console and drop back down to ...say rogero 3.55 will that dehash my console and will i have a new idps and psid???
3* if i go back down to ofw 3.55 can i reinstall my cfw without useing my e3 flasher again?????

The funny thing is i never even went into a multiplayer public lobby i only used my system to help people that got deranked in private lobbies

Sony is full of shit im gonna go xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. No
2. No
3. Yes

You can purchase one from somebody TRUSTWORTHY (can't stress this enough..). i do not recommend this but to each their own.
or
Acquire one yourself. You can check this out if you want : You must login or register to view this content.

Once you have a new CID (IDPS), you can easily set it to your ps3 and unban your console..PSID is not needed..
accounts cannot be unbanned.
Last edited by Dro ; 05-20-2017 at 09:46 PM.

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

sarra redhead
05-20-2017, 09:13 PM #3
Thx for your help so does that mean for each accout you have a different PSID????
05-20-2017, 09:51 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by sarra
Thx for your help so does that mean for each accout you have a different PSID????

yes, afaik.

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

sarra redhead
05-22-2017, 02:11 AM #5
Got it :thx 4 the help Dro

The following user thanked sarra redhead for this useful post:

Dro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo