05-20-2017, 08:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I've made new PSN account a couple of months ago and started playing LBP 1 again. I was too lazy to go through every level collecting stuff again so I downloaded a 100% save and tried to resign it.

The problem I have is that you can't just resign the save. The game saves your profile in the Game Data Utility and when you resign your save it gets corrupted or the game says that the save isn't yours.

I've seen another post: You must login or register to view this content. that tells you to replace the the data files in your save with the data files of another save but when I do that the game still says that the data is corrupted or isn't mine.

Any help on this topic would be appreciated.
05-20-2017, 08:36 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by tazwanted2002 View Post
Hi, I've made new PSN account a couple of months ago and started playing LBP 1 again. I was too lazy to go through every level collecting stuff again so I downloaded a 100% save and tried to resign it.

The problem I have is that you can't just resign the save. The game saves your profile in the Game Data Utility and when you resign your save it gets corrupted or the game says that the save isn't yours.

I've seen another post: You must login or register to view this content. that tells you to replace the the data files in your save with the data files of another save but when I do that the game still says that the data is corrupted or isn't mine.

Any help on this topic would be appreciated.

The LBP1 and LBP2 saves are unprotected. So you need to manually resign them.

STEPS:
You need your save and the save you want to resign to the account.
Just get on lbp1 and play till you can backup your save. Then copy that save to your flash drive.
Open both the saves on your computer then take the 0 file form the save you got from the PS3 and replace it into the one you want to resign.
There you are done.
This works for LBP2 too.
Do not resign the save what so ever through bruteforce.
Last edited by avatar1o1234 ; 05-20-2017 at 08:39 PM.
05-20-2017, 08:38 PM #3
Samurai Poster
Hope that helped.
05-20-2017, 09:17 PM #4
Thanks I'll be sure to try this later.
05-21-2017, 12:31 AM #5
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
The LBP1 and LBP2 saves are unprotected. So you need to manually resign them.

STEPS:
You need your save and the save you want to resign to the account.
Just get on lbp1 and play till you can backup your save. Then copy that save to your flash drive.
Open both the saves on your computer then take the 0 file form the save you got from the PS3 and replace it into the one you want to resign.
There you are done.
This works for LBP2 too.
Do not resign the save what so ever through bruteforce.

So I moved the 0 from my file to the 100% file and loaded it in the game. When it loaded I still had the 88% items from my file. I don't know why it didn't work.
05-21-2017, 06:47 AM #6
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by tazwanted2002 View Post
So I moved the 0 from my file to the 100% file and loaded it in the game. When it loaded I still had the 88% items from my file. I don't know why it didn't work.

Try the other way around
05-21-2017, 07:13 PM #7
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Don't remember wear I got it from but there's a home brew called PS3 Save Resigner, or xploder, those are your only options for resigning LBP, bruteforce corrupts the save.
05-22-2017, 09:52 PM #8
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Try the other way around

I did this and I got the 100% but the game said the profile wasn't mine.
08-28-2017, 09:41 PM #9
You must login or register to view this content.

The guy here found a save that worked, but I can't find that thread anywhere.
09-22-2017, 02:04 PM #10
i discover how unlock trophye without problems

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo