05-23-2017, 12:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi guys im just wondering if anybody knows why my ps3 wont connect to psn??

so my ps3 was working all fine until i swap the HDD, the original HDD was a 40GB and i swapped it to a 120GB HDD then i just wouldn't connect to psn. i connects to internet fine but everytime i try to sign in or make a new account i get a error message, could someone please explain why it does this.

BTW new to the Jailbreak scene im better with a RGH
05-23-2017, 12:57 PM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by boy View Post
hi guys im just wondering if anybody knows why my ps3 wont connect to psn??

so my ps3 was working all fine until i swap the HDD, the original HDD was a 40GB and i swapped it to a 120GB HDD then i just wouldn't connect to psn. i connects to internet fine but everytime i try to sign in or make a new account i get a error message, could someone please explain why it does this.

What's the error message?
05-23-2017, 12:58 PM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3

What error?
05-23-2017, 03:02 PM #4
it cant remember because im in college right now ill post it when i get the chance to.

edit: its either this code 80710541 or this one 80710101, i cant remember guys because i havent got internet at home because i havent paid for it yet
Last edited by mellon__boy ; 05-23-2017 at 03:09 PM.
05-29-2017, 07:35 PM #5
Samurai Poster

So when you swapped out the Hard Drive, did you format then in stall CFW?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo