05-25-2017, 02:26 PM #1
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am having all kinds of freezing and software cannot be ran properly issues so i downgrade with 999 downgrader but i see rogero loading on ps3 and then black screen and after that same message software can not run properly update to 355 or higher but i cant qa toggle caus it dont load all the way but if i update back to rebug witch i can same issue freezes on homebrew and it is wierd if i ps stealth i can acces some stuff but if not nothing without freeze or software message any thoughts also if i am update i can hit qa toggle and get three beeps and reset but no toggle and yes i know the binds have three systems and other two are fine
07-23-2017, 05:50 AM #2
you need to be more clear please i don't understand totally, but id would try to just install 3.55 cfw then they see what happens, if it loads than install your favorite cfw and now test your xmb tool forget about qa toggle your on roger 9.99 downgrader you don't need qa and just install any 3.55 firmware. plus if your on roger 9.99 downgrader firmware then ya your tools won't work and alot of them won't work on 3.55 firmware either im not explaining why but it won't
Last edited by Weed420Modz ; 07-23-2017 at 05:55 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo