05-26-2017, 01:50 AM #1
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was having freezing issues and software messages and now I went to downgrade and I get black screen with no input signal no sound no controller recognition and to top it off no recoverymode but the lite is green and when I try recovery I get the beeps like I should I don't know if its time to put my ps3 to sleep I will but if it can be fixed I would like that any suggestions
05-26-2017, 03:42 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by duckyslinger View Post
I was having freezing issues and software messages and now I went to downgrade and I get black screen with no input signal no sound no controller recognition and to top it off no recoverymode but the lite is green and when I try recovery I get the beeps like I should I don't know if its time to put my ps3 to sleep I will but if it can be fixed I would like that any suggestions

The ps3 was working before?

It sounds like it may have either overheated or the hdd crapped out..
Try another known 2.5" sata hdd before assuming the console has glod from overheating or other damage..
05-26-2017, 10:53 PM #3
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
yes the ps3 was working I was modding bo2 then freeze then software can not run properly then downgrade and went back to rebug 4.75 then same issue so I was going to try to downgrade again and boom all this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo