05-26-2017, 04:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently was hacked on MW3 Online on my PS3, and they had reset my 20th Prestige level 64 down to 0 Prestige level 1. I still have my titles and emblems, even still have videos in my theater of me being at the 20th prestige. I spent quite a bit of time on this, and I am pretty upset that it is all gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
05-26-2017, 05:46 PM #2
hello10110
Vault dweller
This happened to me as well, if you have a cfw on ypur ps3 then you can rank yourself back up, if not then you will need someone with cfw to rank you back up.

The guy deranked me cause I had killed him...in COD game mind you. I had everything restored back to the way it was. All my kills death everything. Hope this was helpful
05-27-2017, 05:05 AM #3
Lunah
Gobble
Add me, ColesTroIIeys (With 2 capital i)
And ill rank you back up Smile
05-27-2017, 03:53 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by General
I recently was hacked on MW3 Online on my PS3, and they had reset my 20th Prestige level 64 down to 0 Prestige level 1. I still have my titles and emblems, even still have videos in my theater of me being at the 20th prestige. I spent quite a bit of time on this, and I am pretty upset that it is all gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
If you are on PS3. Send a message to Keratiwtis_GR (PSN account name) saying you are from NGU and that I sent you and he will add you then rank you up if you ask nicely.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo